Author Topic: Song Question from PTMY @ 24:33  (Read 2741 times)

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Song Question from PTMY @ 24:33
« on: August 25, 2007, 09:32:53 pm »
What is the song she plays during Pleased To Meet You like around 24:33?  It's sort of like a little ditty thing but idk! If anyone knows let me know!
Thanks!

-Phil

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Song Question from PTMY @ 24:33
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 06:19:30 am »
Ok I dont want to be an ass.... We have gone over this sooo many times. we don't know the name of it a lot of people believe that it is Quail Dude Shaw (QDS) but there is no proof other than she spoke about it before. Personally I do not believe that it is the same song. She said Quail is a very hard song to play. I hope that answers your question, and use the search or check before you make more posts. (TRYING NOT TO BE AN ASS)
Peace
-S

pswik91

• View Profile
yeahhh
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 12:22:36 pm »
That's not the song I was talking about lol.  I know what that song is.  I meant the little snippet she plays at the very end of it before it fades away, not the one being played throughout the whole dvd.

blueglove

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: yeahhh
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2007, 12:50:08 pm »
Quote from: "pswik09"
That's not the song I was talking about lol.  I know what that song is.  I meant the little snippet she plays at the very end of it before it fades away, not the one being played throughout the whole dvd.

it is the same part of the motive that is still without a name.... people are calling it QDS, but it is not it
Peace
-S

pswik91

• View Profile
oh i see
« Reply #4 on: August 28, 2007, 06:47:18 pm »
Ok I'm sorry I thought it was something different.  Thanks anyways though