Author Topic: Better late than never..  (Read 2967 times)

Journey_to

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Better late than never..
« on: August 27, 2007, 03:10:49 am »
I joined this forum about not a month ago and skipped the inroduction process.....Now,I regret it..
I'm Nadirah, a 15 year old mexican american and live in a remote part of the United Arab Emirates( and have done so for a year), the latest site of my dad's job, which because of i've moved around alot...I don't mind it though.. actually, I enjoy it....I've been a fan of Nessa's since Harmonium.. however it was not the first time I had heard her music: i was going through a rough patch the summer before I found Nessa officially and heard a thousand miles while shopping...i burst into tears because i connected  with it.. but i didnt know who sang it until i saw white houses on vh1 and loved it enough to research the artist....i promptly went out and somehow got a copy of harmonium( music store where i was living was ridiculously unvaried in music selection... mostly had rap and heavy metal rock... which i'm not really into) and fell in love with Nessa's music.....I  was so enchanted by her music that i managed to secure copies of it for 2 really good friends whose birthdays were coming up.....And i've never looked back....
I adore music..besides nessa , i love fleetwood Mac,Stevie Nicks,A Fine frenzy,La oreja de van gogh,Keane,Elton John, John Lennon, and more...I also adore musicals.....My favourites are Rent  and the phantom of the opera....
I also love reading..... among my many favourites authors are jane austen, the bronte sisters,truman capote, victor hugo,george orwell, oscar wilde, shakesere and many more....I also enjoy poetry, especially the works of william blake...
I also write alot... and am always lugging a notebook around so whenever i feel the need to write, i can do so....I'm in the middle of writing a short story inspired by Noita Fairytale's effect on me and it's one of the most innate works i've ever done.. my fingers are crossed for it's development..

I've never been a member of a forum before.. and joined this one to get to know the fanbase.....it's nice for a change, after viewing the posts and topics, to finally see people who love nessa like i do!!

other than that,I'm just a normal 15 year old...... dealing with the trials of high school, wishing i  could grow up and stay a kid at the same time......
I just hope i didnt bore anybody with my bio! :D

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Better late than never..
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2007, 01:00:28 am »
Welcome Nadirah!!! I too have been in the United Arab Emirates... for like 10-12 years of my life...I practically grew up there... Nice to hear of another NESSAholic from that part of the world...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Better late than never..
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2007, 01:28:55 pm »
welcome = ]

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Alegna

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Better late than never..
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2007, 03:07:41 am »
i'm new here too so welcome!  :D
L'essentiel n'est pas de vivre mais de bien vivre. - Platon
Le lycée hein?....... Mmmm je voudrais bien retourner à la maternelle......

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Better late than never..
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2007, 03:51:45 pm »
Welcome :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Better late than never..
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2007, 09:07:12 pm »
I love vacationing in Dubai!