Author Topic: Shes on MTV now!  (Read 6753 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #15 on: October 03, 2007, 03:05:12 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
Ever since they pulled that with Pretty Baby AND White Houses I stopped watching MTV altogether. Can't stand it. With all those dirty good for nothing rappers, hip hop artists, and other dirty videos I used to see all the time they ban her video just because she said "blood"? Oh please. "She leakin' She soakin wet" and pouring champagne down a woman half clothed is NOT bad at all.  :roll: Fuck MTV.

I rather watch Vh1.  :D

fully agree with you Manda. I never watch MTV anymore plus the tv shows and stuff they have on there, they are just junk!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #16 on: October 03, 2007, 03:17:02 pm »
Yeah, I think MTV is over too. I admit I watch the occasional Real World and have a guilty pleasure for The Hills, but when it comes to music they are nothing like what they used to be. I honestly think that they think they are making a comeback by playing decent songs in the background of their reality shows and by making some new "scripted drama" (they have to advertise it because they are so full of reality crap) about a pop singer. They really should know that's NOT cutting it. lol. MTV is run by money hungry fiends, not anyone who cares about integrity. But we all know that.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #17 on: October 03, 2007, 04:26:01 pm »
MTV and VH1 are part of the MTV Networks owned by Viacom, so even if you boycott the MTV channel, you're still feeding into the machine by watching VH1. So there's no point in saying "MTV is run by money hungry fiends who don't care about real artists so we should boycott them", because VH1 is still owned by those same money hungry fiends and they're still making money off of you and influencing you.

Edit - If you really wish to not support Viacom, it's business practices, what it represents and the multi-media it offers to its consumers then you should also stop watching Comedy Central, Nickelodeon, Noggin, Spike TV, TV Land, etc etc, which are all owned by Viacom. The list goes on and on, Viacom is massive.

So good luck raging against the machine.  :roll:
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

asnigro

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nigro227
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - asnigro
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #18 on: October 05, 2007, 06:39:32 am »
Cant stand MTV myself.  I would only watch a show like MTV Hits if I had it.  Loved how Justin Timberlake at the MTV Video Music awards kept telling them to play more music (even with the girls of "The Hills" right beind him having presented the award!).
I'll...keep...fingers...crossed...always...for...you

nvrcrdnvrwntd

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2007, 04:11:05 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Quote from: "Manda"
I wonder what they are going to ban her for this time.

MTV Executives: "The unicorn's horn is CLEARLY a metaphor for a penis. I mean, look at it. It's so... long... and phallic. We can't air that. Nope, sorry."

actually having your toes on the pup at the foot of your bed...its animal abuse and giant mushrooms is actually drug reference and i bet kids are gunna start driving cars into pianos in the street or even worse people are gunna ride their pianos into the street!....im surprised they're even playing it
lol

Saulo

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2007, 07:07:22 pm »
lol @ portions.for.foxes' comment.

However, I JUST saw the video on MTV. MTV Hits, actually. Well at least it was MTV and we know they have the vid already. Just in time to start airing it! Can't wait for the TRL premiere.  :)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #21 on: October 07, 2007, 07:11:16 pm »
Quote from: "Saulo"
lol @ portions.for.foxes' comment.

However, I JUST saw the video on MTV. MTV Hits, actually. Well at least it was MTV and we know they have the vid already. Just in time to start airing it! Can't wait for the TRL premiere.  :)

They were playing it on MTV hits??? OMG thats AMAZING!!!! this is awesome....does anyone know if there is going to be a TRL premiere?

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Saulo

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #22 on: October 07, 2007, 07:18:27 pm »
Well when the new version of Nessa's site was up for like half an hour on Friday, lol, I saw this little thing on the top of the page where there was a link to vote for the video on VH1's Top 20 Countdown and another one to vote for the vid on TRL. So yeah, I'm guessing it should premiere on TRL within this next week. Hopefully.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #23 on: October 07, 2007, 07:19:07 pm »
cool I am going to watch TRL just for this (JUST for this!)

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Shes on MTV now!
« Reply #24 on: October 07, 2007, 07:29:02 pm »
ohhh ic ic ic...well i guess we'lll know for sure when the site is back up :D

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<