Author Topic: Blender - Oct 2007  (Read 45335 times)

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #30 on: September 13, 2007, 07:53:18 pm »
This is my least favorite interview of her so far.

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #31 on: September 13, 2007, 08:12:56 pm »
I told you all she was gonna do a nude shoot.

Journey_to

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #32 on: September 13, 2007, 09:49:54 pm »
Personally, I felt alot of sarcasm in that interview...especially when she mentioned doing a nude shoot...I thought she said that as a measure of how far she's come in age: she isnt a girl anymore...
as far as the drug references.... well...i cant say i'm happy with it..but i knew before....She'll still be my idol despite this...i mean obviously she has it under control....and she did use the past tense, like beforethedawn said....

perhaps she's also dissatisfied with how she's been stereotyped..

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #33 on: September 13, 2007, 10:11:19 pm »
yeah that was sarcasm... I mean come on the "horses" comment to fill in the stereotype... the nude shot...

shes just being so V... :P

I love her...
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #34 on: September 13, 2007, 11:33:19 pm »
I could only read the right part of the interview (the other is too blurry) but I like this part: "I'm all about the ass beats."
That was hilarious! ROFL
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

whitehouses81680

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #35 on: September 14, 2007, 04:59:57 am »
what a god awful photo

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #36 on: September 14, 2007, 05:39:44 am »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
I could only read the right part of the interview (the other is too blurry) but I like this part: "I'm all about the ass beats."
That was hilarious! ROFL

The left part...

You started playing the piano when you were 2 and ballet dancing at 9.Did you ever have a rebellious phase- or were you always a precorious twerp?Are you saying that I am a goody two shoes?I also rode horses too if I can fill out the stereotype.My rebellion came a little late,when I was 17,I'd been living in a dorm in New York City for ballet school since I was 14, and I hadn't really taken advantage of that.One day I was just like "Holy shit.This is the Devil's playground!"

Whats the most trouble you got into?I didn't get arrested or anything, I just started partying.And I dropped out of ballet school,It's such a regimented life.If you're going to tell me to do something,I'm going to question it.

You're into Anne Rice and J.R.R. Tolkien,and you recorded part of your last album at George Lucas's Skywalker Ranch.On a scale of one to Nimoy,how much of a geek are you?Um, what is Nimoy?

Well you're cooler than we thought.He's the guy who played Spock on Star Trek.I dont like Star Trek.I was never into space.I like the old:the Shine.Vampires.I love elves and hobbits.At Skywalker Ranch I did see the original Lightsaver,though,Is that what its called?The sword thing?

Close enough for a girl.Kanye West called your 2002 hit "A Thousand Miles" "that white song that all black people like."Do you have a big African-American fan base? A lot of rappers seem to like it.I was backstage at a radio show and Treach from Naughty by Nature came up to me and said "You're going to be my next baby mama."I thought to myself this is hitting the buzzer for a certain type of guy!"

Your new album,Heroes & Thieves, is coming out on Irv Gotti's hip hop label, The Inc,How did a nutorious playa like Gotti court you?
His pitch was this:"Youre the motherfucking shit."I was like "Great! I've been waiting for that reaction my whole life."Its funny ,he has this car called a Maybach,and the first time he came to pick me up,I called it a Maytag by accident.I called a $500,000 car a dishwasher.But he was OK with that.He calls ithis Maytag now.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #37 on: September 14, 2007, 06:28:10 am »
Thanks Joey!
Actually, I was too lazy to try to sharpen the left part!  :oops:
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

CelestialHorse

• View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #38 on: September 14, 2007, 07:23:25 am »
Quote from: "ManuelD"
This is my least favorite interview of her so far.

Mine too. I don't know, part of me doesnt want to believe she does drugs and what not(Besides, like someone said on another thread, she can't really do that since she's a runner and dancer ya know?)  

Tho I'm glad that some of the interview is hopefully sarcastic XD;.

Boy of Summer

• AOL Instant Messenger - thenolitafairyta
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #39 on: September 14, 2007, 07:32:45 am »
oh man

just when i thought nessa couldnt get anymore awesomer, she just got more awesome! wah-hooooooooooo

best interview... EVAR

Nanc77

• AOL Instant Messenger - lopez1377
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/lopez1377
    • Email
« Reply #40 on: September 14, 2007, 07:42:32 am »
well thats not really fair... She has always drank. Drinking is just as unhealthy for you. People forget that alcohol is a depressant drug. I'm a healthy young adult, i smoke occasionally but still run under a 7 minute mile everytime i'm on the track. I think it can be a vice just like anything else...like ice cream or a beer etc.
"omg! someone ate my entire pie!"

Twilight_Angel

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #41 on: September 14, 2007, 09:31:36 am »
hmm. Im slightly disappointed. I mean all drugs? :/

still, its nice to see that interview. Thanks =]

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #42 on: September 14, 2007, 09:37:53 am »
yay! she said something slightly nice about britney. :) that she's rooting for her. awww. love vanessaaaaaaaaa. and brit obviously.

liquidblue244

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Drugs
« Reply #43 on: September 14, 2007, 10:25:09 am »
I think she may having been joking about the drugs part. Either way if she wasn't it wouldn't suprise me....LOT'S of people have done drugs...they just don't talk about it.

And all the constellations, shine down on you and me...

rainforestspirit

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/nessacarltonfan/
Blender - Oct 2007
« Reply #44 on: September 14, 2007, 07:34:25 pm »
Quote from: "Ghisy"
Thanks Joey!
Actually, I was too lazy to try to sharpen the left part!  :oops:

Yeah, thanks Joey! I was too lazy to even try to read the left part - my eyes just started glossing over in the attempt.  :oops: