Author Topic: Message To My Fans  (Read 5582 times)

VanessaCarlton

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Azriel
    • View Profile
    • http://www.vanessacarlton.com
Message To My Fans
« on: September 25, 2007, 08:45:07 pm »
hello peeps,
this is painfully overdue. on more than one occasion I have had conversations with you (person who is reading this) in my head, but alas it never gets written down. One lame excuse (though totally for reals), my laptop flew off the roof of my rental car (prius) at 60 mph.
I, of course, thought a bird had flown into my rear window and screeched the car to a halt, slightly traumatized and ready for some birdie rescue. much to my dismay, my 4 year old laptop was sitting in the middle of the street jolted to it's open position. it works intermittently. I still use it. I just can't let it go. sad. my tour manager, Mark, wants to kill me.

ok, so how handsome is victor in the nolita fairytale video. I'm so thrilled that it has been received well by you guys. thanks for voting for it! my warriors.

After a few sleepless night and many months of work, the artwork for the album is done. it's weird. EVERYTHING is done. Now, I'm focusing on the website (it will be up soon, promise) and my tour. I CAN NOT wait for this record to get into the hands of whoever is reading this. I am proud of the work, but mostly looking forward to sharing the notions in these songs with you. I realized recently that music is the way that most people meditate. I love that. I have been meditating on neil young's after the gold rush, bob marley, and my morning jacket "Z" for the past few weeks.

as usual, I am ridiculously lucky to have your steadfast support and can't wait to see you on the road.  to the nessaholics and beyond  endless x's and o's Vanessa and Victor

ps. (this will only make sense to those who have read some press
lately) don't do drugs. I love mariah (who doesn't?). gossip sucks.

Posted: 9/25/2007, 9:07pm
http://blog.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=9214287&blogID=313459680