Author Topic: Vanessa's Web Site -- (Discuss here!)  (Read 93420 times)

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Vanessa's Web Site -- (Discuss here!)
« Reply #90 on: April 10, 2007, 11:43:02 pm »
It could still be released in the spring.  It is not over yet.  Maybe they just want everything to be set up completely before they launch everything.  There could be a whole number of things going on in the background we just don't understand the whole nature of.  Be patient. :)  If Irv was true to the extent he wants to promote her then maybe they are building a whole production behind the scenes and then Blam!  Vanessa will be everywhere all the time.

But remember who's saying this, I don't have any idea either on what is up.  I'm just guessing and hoping.

daydrop

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2007, 06:24:59 am »
perhaps the reason why they shut down the website, coz many people are fighting, some are really bumb waiting for v's post. And there's this one guy who hates irv coz he's black or something... and we we just try to push him out of there, he's racism wasn't so right. Everybody there was so mad at him and just everything g0t messed up...topics are all about hating...blechh...  but still we try to keep it down low and just ignore the guy. and keep the site all about vanessa and be patient for her comeback... apparently they shut it down...

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2007, 06:41:31 am »
Quote from: "daydrop"
perhaps the reason why they shut down the website, coz many people are fighting, some are really bumb waiting for v's post. And there's this one guy who hates irv coz he's black or something... and we we just try to push him out of there, he's racism wasn't so right. Everybody there was so mad at him and just everything g0t messed up...topics are all about hating...blechh...  but still we try to keep it down low and just ignore the guy. and keep the site all about vanessa and be patient for her comeback... apparently they shut it down...

they wouldn't do this just because of a few stupid people on the message board.

that's what moderators are for...
even though that board basically didn't have any...

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2007, 06:47:58 am »
Well... that guy Channel 7's album is supposed to be released July 7th and the lead single will be MAKELOVETOME. I think they want to use that song to bring V back again and THEN release her album a little later...  :?
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2007, 03:18:32 pm »
Quote from: "PutYourHandsOnMe101"
Well... that guy Channel 7's album is supposed to be released July 7th and the lead single will be MAKELOVETOME. I think they want to use that song to bring V back again and THEN release her album a little later...  :?

Thats what i was thinking to.....im sure they will wait until after his album is out...

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

lavender skies

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2007, 05:17:41 pm »
So then are there no hopes for a summer tour? Would she tour before the album is out?

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2007, 08:49:27 am »
I hope the tour will take place in the Fall or late Summer.
It's easier for me to get days off at that time of the year!
But I also wanna see Kelly in Europe and hopefully both tours won't be at the same time.  :?
Vanessa is still my #1 priority though.  8)
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2007, 10:49:06 am »
Quote from: "devil in the dark"
So then are there no hopes for a summer tour? Would she tour before the album is out?

she did start a tour a couple months or so before the release of Harmonium.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2007, 12:25:01 pm »
well now whether you put www.vanessacarlton.com or vanessacarlton.com...they both take you to her myspace so they are working on the website.

and I was wondering you know how they call it new music tuesday for new cd's and stuff is the for like new singles and stuff we can concentrate on just tuesdays if thats the case

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

VaderDawsn

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2007, 03:42:13 pm »
I would feel so much better If I heard a statement from VC or Irv about her album's status and possible tour! Vanessa, if you are reading, please throw us a bone and give us an update! Pretty Please.
-Samantha

For me it's a glance
And a smile on your face
A touch of your hands
An honest embrace - VC, Home

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: April 12, 2007, 06:33:38 pm »
Its all good I am just going to be patient (giong crazy half the time) but I will manage. I just know that when I hear news of an album release date I am going to be runing all around where I am at I don't care if I am at school I am going to run and jump for joy.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

PianoGirl4444

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • http://www.shannonthomas.net
    • Email
« Reply #101 on: April 13, 2007, 11:06:56 am »
From her Myspace blog:

Heroes and Thieves update

hello,

i know i've had a bit of a "pregnant pause" between this note and the last. i am in sf now finishing up vocals on a brand new song that's definitely making the album. possibly the first single : ) it's called "my best" and it makes me sad when i sing it (in a good way). i'm heading down to la to mix a few songs this weekend. i finally got to listen through the entire record last week and it's been non stop on my speaker since. (my neighbors think i'm an ego-maniac for sure). i feel like i'm sitting on a record that is my most honest to date. and i enjoy hearing it as if it was somebody elses. that's a first. lots of bold moves on this one. it is dear to me, partially because of the process it took to get made. the stevie tours, the switching labels, weeks of feeling like i'm in slow motion and then intense giddy night sessions, writing in cafes, these moments (there are 2 many 2 mention) add up in my mind and become this album. i'm in the home stretch. your interest in what i'm up to, despite such a long break, makes me overwhelmed with feelings of luck and appreciation. Heroes and Thieves!!! xo v

YAY!!!
Cross paths with what you used to have. You've gotta learn that you've gotta earn
The fantasy
:: shannonthomas.net ::

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: April 13, 2007, 11:17:06 am »
Awesomeness!!!!!!
I just saw the entry on her MySpace too.
Can't wait, can't wait, can't FREAKING wait!!  :D
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: April 13, 2007, 11:36:50 am »
YAYYAYAYYA!

Too bad she didn't say nothing about the website. but still, yayy. It is coming :D:D:D:. I am so excited xD.

KULPDOGG

• View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #104 on: April 13, 2007, 12:07:35 pm »
sweet!!!!
yay for updates!  :D

so, the name of the song is "My Best" ?