Author Topic: Home?  (Read 4188 times)

thewreckage

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
Home?
« on: October 05, 2007, 02:30:02 pm »
I know it's probably floating around somewhere on the boards...but does anyone have the sheet music?

Thanksss!
At least I can say I was not afraid, I loved you all the way, and i'd pick the fool any day.
Vanessa tutorials and covers: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=thewreckage88

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Home?
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2007, 02:31:33 pm »

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Home?
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2007, 04:44:24 pm »
Quote from: "Hazy Eyes"
I think it's on www.freewebs.com/nessfan12

Yup its on my site.
Thanks for posting Hazy Eyes :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

thewreckage

• View Profile
Home?
« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2007, 12:59:38 pm »
Is there anywhere where I can find the sheet music for the last bit of Home?  Around 3:30 there's a pause in the music and it goes into different notes.  I've figured out most of them but it's the really fast notes at the end that I can't get.  

Help?
At least I can say I was not afraid, I loved you all the way, and i'd pick the fool any day.
Vanessa tutorials and covers: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=thewreckage88

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Home?
« Reply #4 on: October 06, 2007, 01:29:31 pm »
Heyyy...funny you should ask, i was JUST figuring it out, so i should have the music up by tonight :) If i can do it quick enough..ive never made she music for anything, so we'll see. :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

**Ann-Marie89**

• MSN Messenger - buttaflikat@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/NZannmarie89
    • Email
Home?
« Reply #5 on: October 06, 2007, 06:54:11 pm »
Quote from: "thewreckage"
Is there anywhere where I can find the sheet music for the last bit of Home?  Around 3:30 there's a pause in the music and it goes into different notes.  I've figured out most of them but it's the really fast notes at the end that I can't get.  

Help?

Its just the C major chord repeated. like a similar thing in Where the streets have no name. GFEC miss out the D, and I think she goes down and then up on maybe a few notes but not all. Like a half arpeggio? I need to put it on a CD and play along to the song before I know exactly but I hope that helps. There are only two chords I think as the third is an Octave higher? I think or else its three chords. The left hand continues as normal.
I am putting up the tutorial this week, its not too difficult to figure out so if you get stuck you could wait till the tutorial is up? Hope that helps.  :)
**Ann-Marie like a mirror of what you wanna be**

*Tutorials* and Nessa Song Demonstrations of Accurate Transcriptions from Me, Myself and I, as well as Pianobea, Blueglove and Maag (mentioned on each song where applicable) on Youtube! Yay!! (Go See! ^_^)

http://www.youtube.com/NZannmarie89

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Home?
« Reply #6 on: October 11, 2007, 08:56:24 am »
this is a great song

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
Home?
« Reply #7 on: October 11, 2007, 09:58:19 am »
Quote from: "**Ann-Marie89**"

Help?

Its just the C major chord repeated. like a similar thing in Where the streets have no name. GFEC miss out the D, and I think she goes down and then up on maybe a few notes but not all. Like a half arpeggio? I need to put it on a CD and play along to the song before I know exactly but I hope that helps. There are only two chords I think as the third is an Octave higher? I think or else its three chords. The left hand continues as normal.
I am putting up the tutorial this week, its not too difficult to figure out so if you get stuck you could wait till the tutorial is up? Hope that helps.  :)

Hey AnneMarie, I'm not trying to critique your tutorials, but I think it might be helpful if you said which parts of the song are in the tutorials in order like :01- :25 (first verse), :25-1:15 (chorus), 1:16-1:49 (bridge) etc. Because I know I like to skip around and that sort of makes it easier to know where to find what we need. For example, for fools like me I wasn't sure which Part (1 or 2) the bridge was in because you called it "the last little bit") and i didn't know what that meant really. So I sort of had to hunt for it.

Thanks! Sorry! Your tutorials are good though.

**Ann-Marie89**

• MSN Messenger - buttaflikat@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/NZannmarie89
    • Email
Home?
« Reply #8 on: October 12, 2007, 05:41:22 pm »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Quote from: "**Ann-Marie89**"

Help?

Hey AnneMarie, I'm not trying to critique your tutorials, but I think it might be helpful if you said which parts of the song are in the tutorials in order like :01- :25 (first verse), :25-1:15 (chorus), 1:16-1:49 (bridge) etc. Because I know I like to skip around and that sort of makes it easier to know where to find what we need. For example, for fools like me I wasn't sure which Part (1 or 2) the bridge was in because you called it "the last little bit") and i didn't know what that meant really. So I sort of had to hunt for it.

Thanks! Sorry! Your tutorials are good though.

Nah don't worry about it! You are very polite so I'm not offended! Its good to get constructive criticism.  :wink: I actually was wondering about that too!! Perhaps, as just saying it quickly before i play- "Oh btw this is section bla bla" if you happened to skip past it, it wouldn't be very useful.
People do still say some are confusing because of this, and i agree it would help to do it in sections.

Maybe, Do you think it would be a big help if I posted all the tutorials as seperate videos for each section and name them: "Who's to say Verse" and "Who's to say chorus" Or something like that? Is that what you would like? I am thinking about ways to improve them as I know I can be a bit fumbly.  :lol:
Only problem is that I try to cater for both advanced and beginners- its very difficult. Anyway let me know what you think- and if anyone else wants to give their advice feel free.
P.S I am changing the FLM tutorial. Making it clearer. And also the Pretty Baby one and yea.

Katherine Ann Marie xox
**Ann-Marie like a mirror of what you wanna be**

*Tutorials* and Nessa Song Demonstrations of Accurate Transcriptions from Me, Myself and I, as well as Pianobea, Blueglove and Maag (mentioned on each song where applicable) on Youtube! Yay!! (Go See! ^_^)

http://www.youtube.com/NZannmarie89

phu

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Home?
« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2007, 06:35:46 am »
another tutorial idea:

for those who can't read sheet music, it might be helpful to download the midi files and use Synthesia
this free program will show you exactly which keys to play and you can slow it down and rewind...
if you have a midi keyboard, your score will tell you if you're doing good :)