Author Topic: Entertainment Weekly Review! PHOTO OF ARTICLE NOW INCLUDED  (Read 10934 times)

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
Entertainment Weekly Review! PHOTO OF ARTICLE NOW INCLUDED
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2007, 07:15:19 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Quote from: "PianoPlayer12"
Quote from: "whitehouses81680"
"I'm a sycophantic courtier with an elegant repost."

it's REPOSE not REPOST

You can clearly hear her say repost. Not repose.

And you are clearly deaf because she says repose, not repost. Do you even know the definition of the word repost? It doesn't fit with the rest of the sentance at all.

To be sycophantic means to attempt to win favor from influential people by flattery, a courtier is a synonym for aristocrat, so what does "reposting a letter or message" have to do with either of that?

Repose means to be absent of movement or animation, aka "when in repose her face recalls the tranquility of a work by da Vinci".

So repose fits. Repost doesn't even make any sense even if she were to say it.

Umm could you not be rude? and did i say it makes SENSE? ummm no. If you listen closely you can clearly hear the -st after repo. Maybe you should listen a little closer. Maybe its supposed to be repose, but you can VERY clearly hear the ST.

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2007, 07:16:53 pm »

it's REPOSE not REPOST

And you are clearly deaf because she says repose, not repost. Do you even know the definition of the word repost? It doesn't fit with the rest of the sentance at all.

To be sycophantic means to attempt to win favor from influential people by flattery, a courtier is a synonym for aristocrat, so what does "reposting a letter or message" have to do with either of that?

Repose means to be absent of movement or animation, aka "when in repose her face recalls the tranquility of a work by da Vinci".

Umm could you not be rude? and did i say it makes SENSE? ummm no. If you listen closely you can clearly hear the -st after repo. Maybe you should listen a little closer. Maybe its supposed to be repose, but you can VERY clearly hear the ST.

Oh, am I being rude? Miss "You can clearly hear her say repost. Not repose." Please.

You are clearly hearing things.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2007, 07:24:14 pm »

it's REPOSE not REPOST

Oh, am I being rude? Miss "You can clearly hear her say repost. Not repose." Please.

Actually it's MR, genius.
And i didn't intend on being rude. This is a message board. The way things are typed are often read and interrpruted differently.
And im not hearing things. You can clearly hear the -st. Im not even going to argue anymore over something you have blown up that is absolutely pointless.

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2007, 07:28:25 pm »

it's REPOSE not REPOST

And i didn't intend on being rude. This is a message board. The way things are typed are often read and interrpruted differently.
And im not hearing things. You can clearly hear the -st. Im not even going to argue anymore over something you have blown up that is absolutely pointless.

What you're probably hearing is Vanessa's very faint and slight lisp which pops every now and then. It's barely noticeable, and doesn't pop up often, but she does have a cute little lisp when she sings from time to time. lol

Oh, you're a guy? Coulda fooled me. Seriously though, this is why 14 year olds shouldn't speak, like ever.

Clearly.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2007, 07:30:53 pm »

it's REPOSE not REPOST

Oh, you're a guy? Coulda fooled me. Seriously though, this is why 14 year olds shouldn't speak, like ever.

Clearly.

Once again a very rude comment. It's quite funny how i've said nothing mean to you but you seem to find it funny.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 06, 2007, 07:33:56 pm »

it's REPOSE not REPOST

Clearly.

Once again a very rude comment. It's quite funny how i've said nothing mean to you but you seem to find it funny.

Oh, I just have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor, I'm sorry if it flies over your head, but I can't really blame you for that since you're 14 and all.

Sorryyy, I'll go somewhere else to amuse myself now. It's all in good fun.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #21 on: October 06, 2007, 07:37:55 pm »

it's REPOSE not REPOST

Clearly.

Oh, I just have a very dry and sarcastic sense of humor, I'm sorry if it flies of your head, but I can't really blame you for that since you're 14 and all.

Sorryyy, I'll go somewhere else to amuse myself now. It's all in good fun.

Nooo i found your comment: 'Oh, you're a guy? Coulda fooled me. Seriously though, this is why 14 year olds shouldn't speak, like ever.'
actually quite funny...lol. Just the "clearly" kinda 'urked' (couldn't find a more suitable word) me.lol
As long as i know its in good fun it doesnt mattter. :P

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #22 on: October 06, 2007, 08:04:43 pm »
now children play nice
.........the one and only!

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 06, 2007, 08:07:50 pm »
PianoPlayer12 and I go waaay back. I used to push him/her/it into the gravel at the playground when we were kids all the time.

Not really, but you get the idea. 8) Him and I are cool, I promise. :P

Suicidalboobs

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 06, 2007, 08:20:46 pm »
I have to say that I also hear the -st... clearly.

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #25 on: October 06, 2007, 08:27:44 pm »
o_o was this argument here five minutes ago?

i hate it when age is thrown around in an argument...

=] but anyway. i'm glad that these mostly-positive reviews are popping up for H&T. reviewers seem to be fond of labeling her lyrics as the 'dear-diary' sort... and i guess a lot of them are. but a lot of them aren't.
formerly fish_for__stars.

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
« Reply #26 on: October 06, 2007, 08:46:53 pm »
PianoPlayer12 and I go waaay back. I used to push him/her/it into the gravel at the playground when we were kids all the time.

Not really, but you get the idea. 8) Him and I are cool, I promise. :P

yes, we're cool.

I like how you said him this time :P

Epit

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #27 on: October 06, 2007, 11:59:47 pm »
Nice review about V...
Thanks for the post!

Rainy night

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 07, 2007, 12:28:28 am »
Cool!!! Nice review!! It's really good to see that she's in some spotlight again!!  :D  

Thanks for posting!  :)
Looking at you, holding my breath
For once in my life, I'm scared to death
I'm taking a chance, letting you inside...

beautyofspeed

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 07, 2007, 12:19:28 pm »

it's REPOSE not REPOST

Actually, I think it may be riposte (French for retort). It rhymes with ghost and most, so fits better than repose. Also, it really does sound like there's a T in there.