Author Topic: The Hollywood Improv  (Read 1649 times)

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
The Hollywood Improv
« on: October 07, 2007, 10:50:45 am »
I usually go once a month now to watch the "Pretty Funny Women" line up.

Does anyone else go here? I wanted to know if there were anymore shows worth seeing.

I'm being guest listed again for the next show, can't wait. Lisa Sundstedt is so nice.

I'll be there October 17, 2007. I'm pretty sure thats a Wednesday when the PFW show takes place. Hope to see you there... :D

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Jophess

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
The Hollywood Improv
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2007, 11:04:42 am »
Do you see people like Melinda Hill, Natasha Leggero, Nikki Glaser, etc? I love Natasha and Nikki... I don't know if they perform there, though.
Joe

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
The Hollywood Improv
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2007, 11:31:05 am »
Oh my god, Natasha Leggero was there last month! She was so funny, one of my favorites. Jenica Bergere is like my favorite one, but she's not playing this month. And they had a new comedian last month, she was Hispanic but I can't remember her last name. But Natasha was great, I took my cousin and my sister and they both said Natasha was their second favorite (my sister liked Trish Suhr the best). She talked about American Idol, Rappers stealing songs like "hey mr. postman oh whoa whoah" and then a rapper just saying over it "Ay! Mistuh Pos'man" and Shawn Pelofsky *who looks just like Barbara Streisand* called me "Titties" haha. She kept looking at my breasts! And then finally she said, "Am I right Titties?"   :lol:

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar