Author Topic: Suspicion - 2nd Single?  (Read 10689 times)

Bigtuna

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Suspicion - 2nd Single?
« Reply #45 on: October 11, 2007, 08:16:09 pm »
If she releases Heroes and Thieves I think the stripped down her and the piano version would be best. Oddly I think it'd be more appealing.

BCH78

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SnoopHuntyHunt
    • View Profile
Suspicion - 2nd Single?
« Reply #46 on: October 11, 2007, 08:20:19 pm »
It does sound very good live, as did "Hands On Me" without the big chorus at the end. Amazing how good she sounds when it's just her and the piano.

Pyro

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - dead+am+pyro
    • View Profile
Suspicion - 2nd Single?
« Reply #47 on: October 14, 2007, 12:40:39 pm »
I think "Fools like Me" would be a good single. And so would "Come Undone" if they cut out that over long intro. I would be so happy if "More Than This" was her final single for the album though...

*Sigh* Do you guys remember when we kept speculating what the next single for Harmonium was going to be, and there ended up not being one? How disappointing was that? I don't think that's going to happen this time though, because Irv is so strongly behind her.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Suspicion - 2nd Single?
« Reply #48 on: October 14, 2007, 12:48:48 pm »
Quote from: "Pyro"
*Sigh* Do you guys remember when we kept speculating what the next single for Harmonium was going to be, and there ended up not being one? How disappointing was that? I don't think that's going to happen this time though, because Irv is so strongly behind her.

I remember that, lol.

Everyone over at the official boards thought it was "Annie" because some website published the sheet music for the song....:lol: