Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton..70% Annoying According to amiannoying.com  (Read 10446 times)

soupdujour

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Vanessa Carlton..70% Annoying According to amiannoying.com
« Reply #30 on: October 17, 2007, 09:39:56 pm »
Quote from: "emil0ca"
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
That's nothing, people on the Oh No They Didn't! LJ community despiiise Vanessa. Seriously, I've never seen so much hate and contempt towards her from a celebrity gossip and news community.

Definitely agreed.

And they rated the Beatles 40% annoying or something. George got similar numbers, as did John. So... that site is waaaaaaaay off.  :wink:

Who's George and John?

You might wanna post last names too next time and not assume that everyone knows who you're talking about.

swansonben

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 18, 2007, 03:38:59 am »
who cares what some stupid site says. I dont think she annoying at all. I mean how can someone as talented and beautiful and Vanessa be annoying. now if you wanna know something annoying listen to Gimme More lol. Nolita Fairytale should be doing some much better than that song in my opinion.

emil0ca

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • MSN Messenger - emil0ca@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://devoted.to/cardinalbabes
« Reply #32 on: October 19, 2007, 11:10:53 pm »
Quote from: "soupdujour"
Quote from: "emil0ca"
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
That's nothing, people on the Oh No They Didn't! LJ community despiiise Vanessa. Seriously, I've never seen so much hate and contempt towards her from a celebrity gossip and news community.

Definitely agreed.

And they rated the Beatles 40% annoying or something. George got similar numbers, as did John. So... that site is waaaaaaaay off.  :wink:

Who's George and John?

You might wanna post last names too next time and not assume that everyone knows who you're talking about.

Well, I figured most people were bright enough to see The Beatles and then equate John and George to John Lennon and George Harrison. But um, if it's that complicated (John, Paul, George and Ringo)... let me know all the time, 'kay?