Author Topic: Vanessa Carlton signature font  (Read 9315 times)

LimeTwister

Vanessa Carlton signature font
« Reply #15 on: November 14, 2007, 06:41:58 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
Speaking of Harmonium I was listening to it the other day since I hadn't listened to it in awhile and noticed it has so much more of an emotional impact than H&T does. I was listening to Who's To Say and Annie and was like, "OH GOD I'M FEELING THINGS." I only get that with Home on H&T. :/

Anyways, I love that CD so fucking much. lol

hmm...that can be taken many ways.

Natalie21

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/toxichotel8
« Reply #16 on: November 14, 2007, 10:04:46 pm »
thank you thank you thank you so much for posting it i have been looking for the fonts :D  you rock

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 14, 2007, 10:24:33 pm »
Portions for Foxes is right. Well in my opinion half right.
Who's to Say and Annie are amazingly powerful song.
But i think there are more songs than just Home that are powerful. I think that My Best and The One, Hands on Me, and More Than This are powerful and meaningful, but just in a less dark and obvious way.
Peace
Adriann

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2007, 04:08:20 am »
Speaking of Harmonium I was listening to it the other day since I hadn't listened to it in awhile and noticed it has so much more of an emotional impact than H&T does. I was listening to Who's To Say and Annie and was like, "OH GOD I'M FEELING THINGS." I only get that with Home on H&T. :/

i agree!!! H&T is great...but u cant feel Vanessa...in Harmonium it's like she's in the room with u singing it live!! ITS GREAT!

p.s: dont get me wrong..i worship H&T :P LOL
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

ste_uel

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 20, 2007, 09:46:55 am »
Quote from: "VanessaCarltonMania"

i agree!!! H&T is great...but u cant feel Vanessa...in Harmonium it's like she's in the room with u singing it live!! ITS GREAT!

p.s: dont get me wrong..i worship H&T :P LOL

I think there is a lot of meaning in each song  and it makes me feel as if I've been through her situations with her. Really nice I say, =].