Author Topic: Nick Carter  (Read 6814 times)

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
Nick Carter
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2003, 08:50:30 pm »
Please take my advice, don't cut your hair.
please!
*flashes prettiest smile*

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
Nick Carter
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2003, 08:56:02 pm »
Kevin!! ahh!! he's so awesome! lol *calms down*  :D

So David...how was he in Chicago? i loved the movie! i wish i could have seen him on broadway though, oh well *shrugs*

David Hart

Nick Carter
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2003, 08:57:18 pm »
I was actually surprised...he did a great job! (Not that I didn't think he was going to do a good job)

keith

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • AOL Instant Messenger - keithrj997
    • View Profile
Nick Carter
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2003, 09:09:36 pm »
...and all that jazz

Laura

• View Profile
Nick Carter
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2003, 09:09:56 pm »
haha yeah. Kevin is awesome...im sure he was great!

k im out, goodnight!

Laura

• View Profile
Nick Carter
« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2003, 08:01:53 pm »
Just found this on Kevin Richardsons official website.

"MTV reports that Nick Carter, an American Juniors judge last week, is working with Pamela Anderson's ex Tommy Lee on his project. The two already have written a few songs together and Tommy supposedly will produce Nick's album."

I'm kinda surprised that he is going to be helping Nick with his second solo album, that is awesome tho! I bet Tommy Lee fans are going to be pissed if they haven't found out already, lol
but nah, I can't wait to hear how it turns out. Although i'm impatiently waiting more for Howie's and Aj's solo albums. Should be interesting.

Laura

• View Profile
Nick Carter
« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2007, 10:11:55 pm »
damn this thread hasnt been posted on in years.

anyways, just letting you guys know nick is officially a drunk. some fans met him & howie at a bar earlier this week (howie was drinking, but not drunk). & he tried to hook up with all the fans that were there, asking them to go up to his hotel room with him. & they ALL denied him lol. he even asked one of them to kiss him with tounge.. she freaked out & frankly I would have too haha. guess that shows backstreet fans actually love the guys for their music & not just because their hot otherwise they would've went up with him.

Nick can be sweet & not skeezy, but I HATE his drunk side. ugh. just needed to share this with someone lol.

Laura

• View Profile
Re: Nick Carter
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2009, 06:40:22 pm »
wasn't too fond of nick at times.. he was my least favorite bsb (i did however love his voice/music). so this took me by total surprise, in a good way.. his thank you's on the new bsb album that just came out:
"I would like to first start off by saying thank you to God. I call him pops, my true father. Anytime i've needed you, you've come through. You deserve the best from me, and i am forever in your hands. I am your soldier... I truly believe that with positive thinking and faith in pops, anything is possible."

i'm a christian myself so i like this new nick a lot. glad he has a good group of guys around him. brian's a christian & ex member kevin gave him a book that inspired his faith. howie & aj have matured a lot too. good to know nick is changing for the better.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2009, 06:42:16 pm by Laura »