Author Topic: New York Post-Page 6  (Read 6183 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
New York Post-Page 6
« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2007, 11:22:06 pm »
You weren't crying too Brian were ya?  :lol:

B

• Captain Awesome
  • Moderators
  • Just looking for some affection
  • Transcending the Possimpible
    • View Profile
    • Nh.com Twitter Page!
New York Post-Page 6
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2007, 11:23:20 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
You weren't crying too Brian were ya?  :lol:

The thought crossed my mind but I was able to maintain composure. :lol:

Just the way she explained MTT hit me because of the company I was in. It was pretty awesome.  8)
For all you broken hearted lovers lost, go find another one. 'Cause you know time won't wait and you'll be late, white rabbits on the run...

swansonben

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
New York Post-Page 6
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2007, 05:45:52 am »
stupid gossip. btw More than this is such a great song.

milla

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/millatraylen
New York Post-Page 6
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2007, 01:44:42 pm »
I bet she wasn't actually babbling incoherantly...i think that's just the way she talks. She always seems to talk about her songs and stuff like she's in a rush to get the words out because she has a lot to say about them. It's cause she actually talks to the audience and says what comes into her head rather than just pre planned stuff i reckon...

kaysha

• Administrator
    • ICQ Messenger - 996740
    • AOL Instant Messenger - katiakaysha
    • View Profile
    • http://www.chickey.org
    • Email
New York Post-Page 6
« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2007, 02:12:51 pm »
Quote from: "B"
Just the way she explained MTT hit me because of the company I was in. It was pretty awesome.  8)
word.

I really enjoyed how V would introduce this song, it seemed that she truly understood why people were going to her shows when she would mention that you have a drink in your hand, your friend next to you and of course from our perspective an incredible performer... at that moment there is no where else we'd rather be :)

-katia
I <3 Nicole

We want the unicorns to live! - Vanessa Carlton

Laura

• View Profile
New York Post-Page 6
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2007, 04:24:59 pm »
Quote from: "milla"
I bet she wasn't actually babbling incoherantly...i think that's just the way she talks. She always seems to talk about her songs and stuff like she's in a rush to get the words out because she has a lot to say about them. It's cause she actually talks to the audience and says what comes into her head rather than just pre planned stuff i reckon...

Your probably right & it's funny you should say that cuz Paula Abdul has said the EXACT same thing about when she's on AI. Except in her case she talks fast because she only has like 20 seconds to critique the contestants & 10 seconds to think of what to say. The stuff Simon says might be pre-planned cuz he has to make himself look good lol, but Paula's stuff isn't pre-planned.