Author Topic: Project help?  (Read 1902 times)

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Project help?
« on: November 24, 2007, 06:42:43 am »
Ok, so my English teacher assigned us a project to basically show in some form this character from Forgotten Fire by Adam Bagdasarian named Vahan (It's about the Armenian genocide and it's a really good read). We're given the choices of a CD compilation (or an original piece, artwork, journal entries, map etc.

The project is to show his journey from being such a privileged naive boy, to a mature adult. I want to do artwork and make this sort of mosaic road but I can't think of this really famous old ancient road in Europe... I can see it in my head but i don't know what it's called. i think it's Roman architecture but i'm not sure... please help me figure out what it is!

if i don't then i'll just do a CD comp with a lot of VC songs lol  :lol:

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: Project help?
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2007, 01:17:04 pm »
Quote from: "IfICouldFall"
Ok, so my English teacher assigned us a project to basically show in some form this character from Forgotten Fire by Adam Bagdasarian named Vahan (It's about the Armenian genocide and it's a really good read). We're given the choices of a CD compilation (or an original piece, artwork, journal entries, map etc.

The project is to show his journey from being such a privileged naive boy, to a mature adult. I want to do artwork and make this sort of mosaic road but I can't think of this really famous old ancient road in Europe... I can see it in my head but i don't know what it's called. i think it's Roman architecture but i'm not sure... please help me figure out what it is!

I know this seems like a dumb question, but if you answer it, I may be able to help you.
Do you know if it's a straight road or not?
That's what she said.

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2007, 01:25:04 pm »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"

I know this seems like a dumb question, but if you answer it, I may be able to help you.

It's a straight road with like pillars on the side... i think people still use it but i'm not sure.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2007, 04:46:19 pm »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"

It's a straight road with like pillars on the side... i think people still use it but i'm not sure.

If it is a straight road, then it is extremely possible that it is Roman architecture. And you say it's in Europe?
I'll look around. I'll let you know if I find anything.
That's what she said.

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Project help?
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2007, 05:28:27 pm »
^^^ hehe it's ok. I just chose to go with a cd comp and put like 4 VC songs in it. thanks for your help though.