Author Topic: Stargate Atlantis  (Read 11645 times)

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« on: November 24, 2007, 04:50:40 pm »
I was wondering if anyone here watched it and loved it like I do! It's my all-time favorite show. I took a BUNCH of personality tests on the internet.
If you do watch it, who's your favorite character?
That's what she said.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2007, 02:35:59 pm »
Wow, you guys are a lot cooler than I thought...
That's what she said.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2007, 02:40:34 pm »
I don't watch Stargate Atlantis. lol But I do watch Battlestar Galactica, it's my favorite show on television. :)
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2007, 05:31:15 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
I don't watch Stargate Atlantis. lol But I do watch Battlestar Galactica, it's my favorite show on television. :)

Eh..Never seen it. But I know what it is. I watch Stargate Atlantis, SG-1, Star Trek, and Star Trek: Enterprise.
The latter three as of late. :P
That's what she said.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2007, 09:20:34 pm »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"

Eh..Never seen it. But I know what it is. I watch Stargate Atlantis, SG-1, Star Trek, and Star Trek: Enterprise.
The latter three as of late. :P

lol I can't stand Star Trek. I seriously don't get its appeal. But to each their own right?

Star Wars >>> Star Trek

:wink:

And you should seriously consider watching BSG, it's a peabody award winning program, features excellent acting and wonderfully written scripts. It's really a political drama in a sci-fi setting. Great stuff.  :)

It's Sci-Fi's best program, how have you not been watching it. lol
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

carterrocks

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #5 on: November 28, 2007, 05:05:43 am »
I love Atlantis but I prefer the original.  My fav character?  Sam obviously.  Hav you been watching series 4?  Its so good!!!

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #6 on: November 28, 2007, 05:57:32 pm »
Quote from: "carterrocks"
I love Atlantis but I prefer the original.  My fav character?  Sam obviously.  Hav you been watching series 4?  Its so good!!!

Haha, I am SO behind in watching. I watched the first episode of season four, and other episodes here and there in season three, but I'm really almost halfway through season TWO. I am SO so behind.
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #7 on: November 29, 2007, 03:30:27 am »

Haha, I am SO behind in watching. I watched the first episode of season four, and other episodes here and there in season three, but I'm really almost halfway through season TWO. I am SO so behind.

Series four is great!  Sam is in it so duh lol  Why haven't been watching series four?

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #8 on: November 29, 2007, 08:51:57 am »

Series four is great!  Sam is in it so duh lol  Why haven't been watching series four?

Oh yeah, she is.
And I haven't been watching it 'cause I'm not caught up, so duh, lol.
Hee hee :lol:
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2007, 01:34:24 am »

Oh yeah, she is.

Well it's great though I think the writers are negelcting Sam, probably don't want to annoy orginal fans.  OOOO the last eppy I saw she shouted at Woolsey.  

Woolsey- "I'm taking command of this expedition!"

Sam- "Shut up or I'll have you removed!"

^_^

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2007, 07:45:16 am »

Oh yeah, she is.

Well it's great though I think the writers are negelcting Sam, probably don't want to annoy orginal fans.  OOOO the last eppy I saw she shouted at Woolsey.  

^_^

MWha!
She is SO funny.
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #11 on: December 01, 2007, 12:10:09 pm »

Oh yeah, she is.

^_^

MWha!
She is SO funny.

True.  I just saw the latest eppy of series 4, it was so annoying, McKay got  stuck on something and he asked everyone but Sam- HELLO!  he even admitted sam was smarter than him.  i wish vala went to Atlantis too- think of the trouble the two could have got in to lol

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #12 on: December 01, 2007, 01:55:20 pm »

Oh yeah, she is.

^_^

MWha!
She is SO funny.

True.  I just saw the latest eppy of series 4, it was so annoying, McKay got  stuck on something and he asked everyone but Sam- HELLO!  he even admitted sam was smarter than him.  i wish vala went to Atlantis too- think of the trouble the two could have got in to lol

Haha, yeah!
My favorite character is McKay. I even took a personality test, and it was McKay. I also took a "Who would your best friend be" test, and it was McKay. So basically, I am my own best friend.
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #13 on: December 02, 2007, 09:49:39 am »

Oh yeah, she is.

^_^

MWha!
She is SO funny.

Haha, yeah!
My favorite character is McKay. I even took a personality test, and it was McKay. I also took a "Who would your best friend be" test, and it was McKay. So basically, I am my own best friend.

I can forsee the argument- who's better sam or mckay...i think we both know who is  8) after all mckay admitted as such and i took a test like that too, i was a gou'ld- i do sometimes thinking about galactic domination lol

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #14 on: December 02, 2007, 11:23:19 am »
Sam is NO WAY cooler than Rodney.  8)  8)  8)  8)
Haha.
That's what she said.