Author Topic: Stargate Atlantis  (Read 11638 times)

carterrocks

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #15 on: December 02, 2007, 11:57:33 am »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"
Sam is NO WAY cooler than Rodney.  8)  8)  8)  8)
Haha.

Not ONLY is she cooler than him she's also Smarter, he even said as much, can't memba the eppy but he called her an artist and said he was jealous.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2007, 11:40:47 am »
Quote from: "carterrocks"
Haha.

Not ONLY is she cooler than him she's also Smarter, he even said as much, can't memba the eppy but he called her an artist and said he was jealous.

He was lying to make her feel better that he couldn't have his brains and coolness.
Lol, I am very protective of my favorite characters. You should take a personality test. Go on google and search 'stargate atlantis personality test'. Tell me what you get!
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #17 on: December 04, 2007, 09:08:07 am »
Haha.

He was lying to make her feel better that he couldn't have his brains and coolness.
Lol, I am very protective of my favorite characters. You should take a personality test. Go on google and search 'stargate atlantis personality test'. Tell me what you get!

You think that lol  I'm also very protective over mine :D  I just did a SG-1 personality test, gave loads of results check it out....

http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/stargate/result2.htm?a=57&b=55&c=60&d=20&e=15&f=55&g=28&h=40

did an Atlantis one too...

http://www.gotoquiz.com/results/which_stargate_atlantis_character_are_you_mos_1

that one was weird lol

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #18 on: December 04, 2007, 11:23:52 am »
Haha.

You think that lol  I'm also very protective over mine :D  I just did a SG-1 personality test, gave loads of results check it out....

http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/stargate/result2.htm?a=57&b=55&c=60&d=20&e=15&f=55&g=28&h=40

that one was weird lol

I took that second test. I got like, 89% Rodney and then second most Carson Beckett.
I took another test that was "Who would be your best friend on stargate?"
Well, seeing as how EVERY test I took had the results of Rodney McKay, and then this test result was Rodney McKay, I deduced that I must be my own best friend.
Wow, I must be lonely.
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2007, 03:41:54 am »
Haha.

that one was weird lol

I took that second test. I got like, 89% Rodney and then second most Carson Beckett.
Well, seeing as how EVERY test I took had the results of Rodney McKay, and then this test result was Rodney McKay, I deduced that I must be my own best friend.
Wow, I must be lonely.

You must :D

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #20 on: December 05, 2007, 04:31:44 pm »
Haha.

that one was weird lol

Wow, I must be lonely.

Well, if I'm talking to YOU, I obviously am.
 :lol: No, I'm kidding.
Do you have any pets? I have a cat. She can actually play fetch. So cute!
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #21 on: December 06, 2007, 03:08:11 am »
Haha.

that one was weird lol

Wow, I must be lonely.

Well, if I'm talking to YOU, I obviously am.
 :lol: No, I'm kidding.
Do you have any pets? I have a cat. She can actually play fetch. So cute!

I have a cat too! she's oddly small despite the fact that she's like five years old.  Her name's Lilien :)

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #22 on: December 06, 2007, 09:52:01 am »
My cat is young. She's..oh darn I forget my own cat's age.
I think she's two. That sounds right.
She's black and white.
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2007, 01:51:14 am »
My cat is young. She's..oh darn I forget my own cat's age.
I think she's two. That sounds right.
She's black and white.

Name?

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2007, 04:57:45 pm »
Oh yeah, her name is KiKi.
I thought of that name before I got her, because I wanted a cat really bad, so I thought of names beforehand.
Of course we got a girl cat, because our first cat, Star is a girl (fixed, but still)
The next cat we got is a girl as well. Georgia.

We have three cats and a dog, lol. We used to have twelve hamsters, because two of them had babies, but they...erm...killed each other.
That's what she said.

carterrocks

• View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #25 on: December 13, 2007, 02:34:29 am »
Oh yeah, her name is KiKi.
I thought of that name before I got her, because I wanted a cat really bad, so I thought of names beforehand.
Of course we got a girl cat, because our first cat, Star is a girl (fixed, but still)
The next cat we got is a girl as well. Georgia.

We have three cats and a dog, lol. We used to have twelve hamsters, because two of them had babies, but they...erm...killed each other.

I have three cats, Lilien (who you know from earlier), Jessica and Toby.  And a dog called Holly (labrador- so cute).  I use to have a hamster- called it Royston but it got flees and started pulling out its own fur- not so cute.  OOO I also had two mice called ronny and reggie, they EVENTUALLY died.

Kellang.ly

I have never knew!!!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2008, 03:21:54 pm »
Hi, I'm a Nessaholic (met V too) and a Trekkie too. I watched Stargate too!!! I have never knew that some of us share this interest!!!

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2008, 04:43:00 pm »
Yes, Finally!!
That makes three. :D
That's what she said.

Kellang.ly

Woot WOoot!!!
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2008, 04:47:44 pm »
Yes, WOOT!!!!!  Since I am a Trekkie and a big fan of VC, I am building a model of the USS Enterprise D and the NX-01 enterprise too. I met Vanessa Carlton before in San Francisco...just want to say it!!!! WOOT WOOT for all Trekkies and Nessaholics!!!!

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Stargate Atlantis
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2008, 07:38:19 pm »
SWEET!!!
Take pictures when you're done and show them to me!!!
That's what she said.