Author Topic: JAIME LYNN SPEARS IS PREGNANT  (Read 22381 times)

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
JAIME LYNN SPEARS IS PREGNANT
« on: December 18, 2007, 08:03:50 pm »
i read an article about jaime lyn spears, 16, is pregnant lol. you have to read this!!

http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5h6ByeoSmlUzSq7mytGzyf6Dq-GxgD8TK87IG0

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2007, 12:24:22 am »
I'm not sure if it's sad or funny.

Baby's daddy is her boyfriend she met at church.

Good times.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2007, 01:49:58 am »
it is very sad....
looks like she is already starting down the wrong road like her sister britney...
i feel sorry for her and her family....its just not right...shes so young...

:(  :o  :?  :?
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

Nessaholista

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2007, 02:07:36 am »
They doing these kind of things because this is the only way they can get people's attention...

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2007, 02:12:30 am »
Quote from: "Nessaholista"
They doing these kind of things because this is the only way they can get people's attention...

yeah...which is really sad...i mean why cant stars be appreciated for their good work? not their bad work...its depressing actually....
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

Bar

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2007, 09:28:17 am »
wtf she's 16 !!

well, atleast it's her boyfriend  :?
fools never ask,afraid what lurks in your mind

Boy of Summer

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thenolitafairyta
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2007, 10:30:37 am »
Quote from: "Vultch"
I'm not sure if it's sad or funny.

the only sad part about this is that i didn't get to knock her up first

:(

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2007, 12:15:57 pm »
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2007, 12:53:49 pm »
oh wow....
 8O

just don't even know what to say...

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2007, 07:33:33 pm »

Having a BABY is not something you do for attention. You think she said "oh I want people to talk down on me so lets have a baby even though i'm only 16!"? I'm sorry, but it's so effed up that you would even think that.

If you got pregnant at 16, how would you feel if people said you did it for attention?

Jamie has always been a good person, and she still is..this mistake doesn't make her completely horrible it makes her human. Humans make mistakes, and she's not the only 16 year old to make this mistake. Sure it's a big mistake, but she's taking responsibility for it & keeping it which is great.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2007, 07:50:12 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

Having a BABY is not something you do for attention. You think she said "oh I want people to talk down on me so lets have a baby even though i'm only 16!"? I'm sorry, but it's so effed up that you would even think that.

If you got pregnant at 16, how would you feel if people said you did it for attention?

Jamie has always been a good person, and she still is..this mistake doesn't make her completely horrible it makes her human. Humans make mistakes, and she's not the only 16 year old to make this mistake. Sure it's a big mistake, but she's taking responsibility for it & keeping it which is great.

Why is keeping it "taking responsibility"? Aborting is just as and is sometimes the more responsible decision.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

LimeTwister

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2007, 08:12:47 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"

I really don't understand why you are the great defender of Hollywood.  The Spears family is fucked up.  They raised two girls who have some serious issues...and it's because they have been in the spotlight from a very young age.  But any celeb that has mental issues, you tend to stick up for.

Contraception and abstinence are two ways of preventing a baby.  She is 16.  She doesn't need a child...and she doesn't need her mother to help her raise the baby--the Queen of the Fuck Ups.  She had a damn contract with nickelodeon...she should have taken that into consideration before she got knocked up.

Beyond that, sure, the pregnancy might not have been FOR attention...but she sure publicized the hell out of it by giving a full out interview to OK! magazine to break the news.  There are better ways to handle the situation.

These people should not constantly be defended for their actions.  They should think before they do something stupid.  I feel sorry for that poor baby.

ManuelD

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 19, 2007, 08:33:50 pm »
I agree with LimeTwister and portions.for.foxes.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 19, 2007, 08:47:48 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"

Why is keeping it "taking responsibility"? Aborting is just as and is sometimes the more responsible decision.

So killing an unborn baby is being responsible? wow. What if your mom decided to have an abortion? you wouldn't be here right now.

Quote from: "LimeTwister"

I really don't understand why you are the great defender of Hollywood.  The Spears family is fucked up.  They raised two girls who have some serious issues...and it's because they have been in the spotlight from a very young age.  But any celeb that has mental issues, you tend to stick up for.

Beyond that, sure, the pregnancy might not have been FOR attention...but she sure publicized the hell out of it by giving a full out interview to OK! magazine to break the news.  There are better ways to handle the situation.

These people should not constantly be defended for their actions.  They should think before they do something stupid.  I feel sorry for that poor baby.

Defender of Hollywood? lmao who have I defended besides Jamie, Paula, and maybe a backstreet boy? the only one who appears to other people as "mental" out of those people is Paula. & maybe I have had my step-dad talk down on me for months up until I finally moved out of the house this summer so I know what it feels like to have people critisize you. I know the celebs don't read these boards obviously, but I'm not gonna sit back & agree with everyone else when I really disagree with them & I'm not gonna keep quiet on how I really feel. I am allowed to have opinions just like you are.

And she probably wanted to get it over with & tell the truth cuz people would have been speculating for the next 8 months or whatever.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 19, 2007, 09:06:23 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"

anyway, these people are craaaaazzyyyyyyyyyy.  and a baby living in an unhealthy home is does not benefit more than an unborn child.

How do you know it's un unhealthy home? She doesn't live with Britney..if she lived with Britney then I would be worried. Really worried.