Author Topic: its time!  (Read 4581 times)

windycity

  • Make me high on lullabies
  • ***
  • Posts: 141
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« on: December 23, 2007, 03:38:13 pm »
windycity

VanessaCarltonMania

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 599
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2007, 09:58:45 pm »
YAY!!
It's Christmas Eve!!!!!!!!  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!!!!!  :lol:  :lol:
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -


Morgan

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 525
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
its time!
« Reply #2 on: December 24, 2007, 01:24:05 pm »
Indeed it is Christmas Eve, and I'm really starting to feel it around the house. We're baking sugar cookies, chocolate chip cookies, rice crispie squares, cheesecake... how many of you have a norwegian background like I do? (as swedish as my name sounds, it's actually norwegian.) Well we're making a norwegian traditional dish called lefse. (pronounced leff-sah) Mmmm... it's so delicious! And I'm playing piano tonight for our first Christmas Eve Church service in our new church.
That's what she said.

VanessaCarltonMania

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 599
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #3 on: December 24, 2007, 10:34:04 pm »
YAY! It's Christmas morning in Lebanon alreadyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I opened my presents!
I got a piano keyboard thing!!!! YAY!!!!!
My mom kept telling me I would have to pay for it cause it's like $700!!! But My parents got it for meeeee!
I started crying! And of course my mom HAD to videotape me weeping like a baby!!!  :oops:  :oops:  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

And I'm already starting to learn "Home" cause "santa"  :wink:  :wink:  got me the sheet music....oh yeah and HE also got me a V poster!!!
(i gave mom the picture i wanted to print out!  LOL! )  :lol:

Anyway, hope everyone's Christmas was (or is going to be...depending on what time it is..) as great as mine!!! :D

God Bless!!!
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -


Jay_Oh

  • Just a day, just an ordinary day
  • ****
  • Posts: 323
    • MSN Messenger - jen@olson.net.nz
    • AOL Instant Messenger - NZGroovage
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/nzgroovage/index.htm/
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #4 on: December 25, 2007, 12:39:51 am »
Here in New Zealand Christmas is almost over... we all got together as a huge family and partied all day long... here's my favourite christmas present! he's soooo adorable! :lol:  :D


\

\

Afterglow: Brazil is a forest... bah....
Gingernut: I didnt know brazil had sheep...

Ghisy

  • VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • *
  • Posts: 3788
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
its time!
« Reply #5 on: December 25, 2007, 02:20:22 am »
Merry Christmas kids!! :D
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

NESSAussie

  • Fine as dandelions
  • *****
  • Posts: 1935
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
its time!
« Reply #6 on: December 25, 2007, 06:50:45 am »
Nice K9 pics there Jen! I had to make a 7 course degustation dinner incl;

 
Chilled Peach Soup w. Rasbperries (and Organic Yoghurt-wrapped Apricot balls)
Peace

Aaron

VanessaCarltonMania

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 599
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #7 on: December 25, 2007, 09:19:28 am »
Quote from: "Jay_Oh"
Here in New Zealand Christmas is almost over... we all got together as a huge family and partied all day long... here's my favourite christmas present! he's soooo adorable! :lol:  :D




OMG! He's sooo cuuuuuttttteee!!!!!!!! <3
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -


VanessaCarltonMania

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 599
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2007, 09:22:22 am »
Quote from: "NESSAussie"
I had to make a 7 course degustation dinner incl;

 


That looks sooo good!!!!! Wish i could have a taste!   :lol:  :lol:
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -


Morgan

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 525
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
its time!
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2007, 04:09:30 pm »
Quote from: "VanessaCarltonMania"
YAY! It's Christmas morning in Lebanon alreadyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I opened my presents!
I got a piano keyboard thing!!!! YAY!!!!!
My mom kept telling me I would have to pay for it cause it's like $700!!! But My parents got it for meeeee!
I started crying! And of course my mom HAD to videotape me weeping like a baby!!!  :oops:  :oops:  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

And I'm already starting to learn "Home" cause "santa"  :wink:  :wink:  got me the sheet music....oh yeah and HE also got me a V poster!!!
(i gave mom the picture i wanted to print out!  LOL! )  :lol:

Anyway, hope everyone's Christmas was (or is going to be...depending on what time it is..) as great as mine!!! :D

God Bless!!!

Wait...is the Heroes and Thieves sheet music book out?
That's what she said.

Morgan

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 525
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
its time!
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2007, 04:14:57 pm »
Well, what I got was:
Harmonium sheet music book (even though I can play all those songs already) from "Santa", as well as Pirates of the Caribbean Monopoly from "Santa", and stocking stuffers such as Terry's Chocolate Orange, and Pirates of the Caribbean picks for my guitar, a candy cane, etc..
I got a PSP case (I bought a PSP recently), and The Sims2: Castaway for PSP, a hoodie, a binder with page protectors to put my sheet music in, (my mom's gonna decorate it real nice, and all musically)
And the best part:
You know how I'm always complaining on here (well, not ALWAYS but I have posted it a couple times) that I didn't have the Be Not Nobody CD and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE?
Well, my mom ordered it over the internet, and it's gonna get here in a couple weeks! I am SO excited!! I will have the full collection of CD's!

Oh yeah, and for money, I got $100 from my grandparents on my dad's side, $40 from my grandparents on my mom's side, $25 from my dad's sister (my aunt, of course).
That's what she said.

VanessaCarltonMania

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 599
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #11 on: December 26, 2007, 04:48:54 am »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"
Quote from: "VanessaCarltonMania"
YAY! It's Christmas morning in Lebanon alreadyyyy!!!!!!!!!!! :D

I opened my presents!
I got a piano keyboard thing!!!! YAY!!!!!
My mom kept telling me I would have to pay for it cause it's like $700!!! But My parents got it for meeeee!
I started crying! And of course my mom HAD to videotape me weeping like a baby!!!  :oops:  :oops:  :wink:  :wink:  :lol:  :lol:

And I'm already starting to learn "Home" cause "santa"  :wink:  :wink:  got me the sheet music....oh yeah and HE also got me a V poster!!!
(i gave mom the picture i wanted to print out!  LOL! )  :lol:

Anyway, hope everyone's Christmas was (or is going to be...depending on what time it is..) as great as mine!!! :D

God Bless!!!

Wait...is the Heroes and Thieves sheet music book out?


Nope, I got the sheet music from www.freewebs.com/nessfan12
I think they have most of Vanessa's sheet music on there...and they also have free downloads for a lot of her songs and some demo ones too! :D It's awesome!
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -


VanessaCarltonMania

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 599
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #12 on: December 26, 2007, 04:51:53 am »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"
Well, what I got was:
Harmonium sheet music book (even though I can play all those songs already) from "Santa", as well as Pirates of the Caribbean Monopoly from "Santa", and stocking stuffers such as Terry's Chocolate Orange, and Pirates of the Caribbean picks for my guitar, a candy cane, etc..
I got a PSP case (I bought a PSP recently), and The Sims2: Castaway for PSP, a hoodie, a binder with page protectors to put my sheet music in, (my mom's gonna decorate it real nice, and all musically)
And the best part:
You know how I'm always complaining on here (well, not ALWAYS but I have posted it a couple times) that I didn't have the Be Not Nobody CD and I couldn't find it ANYWHERE?
Well, my mom ordered it over the internet, and it's gonna get here in a couple weeks! I am SO excited!! I will have the full collection of CD's!

Oh yeah, and for money, I got $100 from my grandparents on my dad's side, $40 from my grandparents on my mom's side, $25 from my dad's sister (my aunt, of course).



WOW!!!!! That's nice! :D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -


Natalie21

  • Willing and Able to... Run
  • **
  • Posts: 85
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/toxichotel8
its time!
« Reply #13 on: December 26, 2007, 08:50:09 am »
I got so much cool stuff this year  PIC'S

VanessaCarltonMania

  • Your true colors shown
  • *****
  • Posts: 599
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
its time!
« Reply #14 on: December 27, 2007, 01:20:13 am »
LOL, seems like everyone likes POC!! hehehe :D  :lol:  :lol:
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -