Poll

Will Britney Spears pull herself together?

No, I don't think she will
9 (34.6%)
Maybe
2 (7.7%)
Yes I think she will
2 (7.7%)
it's hard to tell right now
6 (23.1%)
No, but I hope she will
7 (26.9%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: January 06, 2008, 08:28:25 pm

Author Topic: Will Britney Spears pull herself together?  (Read 4196 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« on: January 06, 2008, 08:28:25 pm »
this isn't a thread to bash her..i'm just wondering if you guys think she will pull herself together after this latest incident (which i'm sure you all have heard about by now) or if you think she'll end up like anna nicole.

I think she's gonna end up like anna, but i've been saying that almost all year. I hope she pulls it together though cuz I USED to be a fan. It's sad what's happening to her.

Jophess

• View Profile
    • Twitter
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2008, 03:55:26 pm »
Anna Nicole didn't act crazy like Britney has for a solid year. I can see Britney's story ending pretty tragically. Anna Nicole's thing was out of nowhere - there had been drama, but she had been acting comparatively normal. Britney is friggin crazy.
Joe

heyheyitsaiste

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2008, 04:24:42 pm »
I hope hope she gets herself out of this mess.

There are stories of this that make me laugh like Lindsay or Paris or something but Britney's just make me sad.

She needs to get her life together.

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2008, 04:32:21 pm »
^Speaking of Lindsay she seems to be trying to pull herself together. She slipped on new years eve and drank, but then she was seen coming from an AA meeting I heard on TMZ or somewhere so thats good to hear.

Quote from: "Jophess"
Anna Nicole didn't act crazy like Britney has for a solid year. I can see Britney's story ending pretty tragically. Anna Nicole's thing was out of nowhere - there had been drama, but she had been acting comparatively normal. Britney is friggin crazy.

yeah that's true, it's just a lot of people are comparing her to anna so i'm just used to comparing her to anna as well.

LimeTwister

« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2008, 07:10:33 pm »
Where's the "I don't really care, I just wish she'd get off my TV" option?  I can't even watch CNN anymore without seeing her meltdown make BREAKING NEWS...what the fuck?

Moogs21

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2008, 07:29:01 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
Where's the "I don't really care, I just wish she'd get off my TV" option?  I can't even watch CNN anymore without seeing her meltdown make BREAKING NEWS...what the fuck?

Yeah... Well, I do hope that she'll get better, just because I hope everyone gets better, but I hate that she's getting so much attention.. I hate that Britney/Paris/Lindsey/whatever 'trendy' celebrity that can't get their shit together(/put underwear on) gets all this attention. I check my news on cnn.com, and there is almost always something about one of these girls, taking up valuable news space...
I mean, how many people actually know what's going on in Kenya right now? I understand why the rest of the world is so frustrated with us, we are more interested in what these girls are doing, rather than the people that are dying.

(ps, not an attack on anyone who is posting, just a general thought)

Laura

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 07, 2008, 10:48:52 pm »
I know about the situation in Kenya, i'm sure a lot of people do.

I'm getting sick of hearing about her as well, but I wanted to see what people thought since it's been all over the place.

It's sad like ALL the entertainment sites are freaking stalking the girl telling us where she was last spotted everytime she goes somewhere it's really sad.  I don't have cable so I get my entertainment news from the websites, the Britney coverage is even worse online.

One or two stories is fine, but I agree the media is going a bit overboard.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2008, 03:39:59 am »
I'm sure she will get it together. Just not sure when. SHe has to hit rock bottom to realize whats going on and fully realize what shes been doing. Just not sure when rock bottom is.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2008, 09:33:20 am »
andd... clearly i'm the lone 1% that thinks she will. i think she can do it. that driven britney is somewhere deep, deep inside of her.

and i agree about her being everywhere we look and i really COULD live without her recent trip to starbucks making headline news. oh how i wish i could go back to the days where she was only criticized for being a bad singer......

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 11, 2008, 02:00:22 am »
hard to tell...

sounds like she will need some professional help to get any better. I just hope someone can get through to her. I feel so bad for her.

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2008, 01:39:00 pm »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
hard to tell...

sounds like she will need some professional help to get any better. I just hope someone can get through to her. I feel so bad for her.

So do I. Everyone is pretty rude to her, and it's probably putting like, ten times more pressure on her to do everything right. It would be really hard.
That's what she said.

me and my piano---tim

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 12, 2008, 02:46:48 am »
Quote from: "DeeperThanSurface"
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"
hard to tell...

So do I. Everyone is pretty rude to her, and it's probably putting like, ten times more pressure on her to do everything right. It would be really hard.

Yea it would be really hard. I imagine it's like when you're having a bad day, and you're just feeling down, but you don't want anyone to know... and you just keep wishing people would stop asking you why you're not yourself. It must be so hard to be going through some serious issues and have the whole world and their mother on your case about it!

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2008, 05:29:05 am »
I really hope she does.  I've never really been a fan, but I've never been against her.  I just want her best years to still be ahead of her, and I don't think that's ever to hard to imagine.
Dustin