Author Topic: hhaanndss on meeee  (Read 4892 times)

nickjonasfan

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« on: January 14, 2008, 04:59:47 pm »
yay last talent show :) would hands on me be a good choice? would it be popular by march 14? i really want to do this song... but not sure if people will know it. the most listened to radio station here is 102.7 Kiis Fm. whatt do you guys think?

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mika+Iwakura1
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2008, 05:09:57 pm »
lol The Jonas Brothers.

I have a story about the Jonas Brothers.

I saw them open for the Veronicas like... 2 years ago before they become really well known and... "famous", or whatever. Oh god, it was horrid. All they did was play their instruments badly and hump one another on stage. Worst performance ever.

And one of them started to sing to this big girl in the front and you should've seen the look on her faaace, omg. She was about to like, jump the stage and squash all of them between her huge thighs or something.

And then one of them looked at me and I just shook my head at him and rolled my eyes and he gave me the stink eye. lolll

It was a really bizarre show. And they have weird references to Hanson in their songs.

Anyways, that's the end of my Jonas Brothers story.
And it's bad news, baby it's bad news
It's just bad news, bad news, bad news
'Cause you're just damage control
For a walking corpse like me - like you,
'Cause we'll all be portions for foxes
Yeah, we'll all be portions for foxes.

nickjonasfan

• View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2008, 05:12:02 pm »
Quote from: "portions.for.foxes"
lol The Jonas Brothers.

I have a story about the Jonas Brothers.

I saw them open for the Veronicas like... 2 years ago before they become really well known and... "famous", or whatever. Oh god, it was horrid. All they did was play their instruments badly and hump one another on stage. Worst performance ever.

And one of them started to sing to this big girl in the front and you should've seen the look on her faaace, omg. She was about to like, jump the stage and squash all of them between her huge thighs or something.

And then one of them looked at me and I just shook my head at him and rolled my eyes and he gave the stink eye. lolll

It was a really bizarre show. And they have weird references to Hanson in their songs.

Anyways, that's the end of my Jonas Brothers story.

HHAHAHAHAHHA i've seen that video i think. i'm not into them as much as i was when i registered here so and i'm too lazy to change the name haha

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2008, 05:14:49 pm »
Yeah, go for it!

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2008, 05:15:14 pm »
Like, I don't get their appeal.

Maybe it's because I'm not like an, 8 year old girl. Idk.

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2008, 05:32:22 pm »
And then one of them looked at me and I just shook my head at him and rolled my eyes and he gave me the stink eye. lolll

Everytime I hear the word stink eye now i'm gonna think of Juno lol. that movie is freaking hilarious.

I don't get their appeal either (wow something we actually agree on! amazing) besides 1 song I happen to like that's piano driven. I usually can't listen to more than 5 seconds of their songs.

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2008, 05:40:34 pm »
I thought Juno was extremely self-conscious and pretentious (i.e. - like most independant cinema).

PutYourHandsOnMe101

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2008, 05:56:06 pm »
I thought Juno was extremely self-conscious and pretentious (i.e. - like most independant cinema).

Really? Judging from who I've talked to it seems to be sort of hit or miss.  I thought it was a well done film and it really grew on me. Much better than most comedies these days IMO. Loved that it was set in Minnesota... being a Minnesotan myself. :)

Honestly though, my favorite 2 films of 07 have to be No Country For Old Men followed by Atonement. Brilliant. :D

...and Jonas Brothers?  :headshake:
and if you don't believe me... just Put Your Hands On Me

portions.for.foxes

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2008, 06:06:27 pm »
Quote from: "PutYourHandsOnMe101"

Really? Judging from who I've talked to it seems to be sort of hit or miss.  I thought it was a well done film and it really grew on me. Much better than most comedies these days IMO. Loved that it was set in Minnesota... being a Minnesotan myself. :)

Honestly though, my favorite 2 films of 07 have to be No Country For Old Men followed by Atonement. Brilliant. :D

Juno had its moments don't get me wrong. But the screen play annoyed me for the majority of the film. Like... idk, it was just so forced at times and desperate to be witty. And I felt a lot of the dialogue was contrived.

Juno from the Descent >>> This Juno. lol

I think my favorite film of 2007 was Stardust. It's so underated. :( But I love it. I also liked Death at a Funeral and Sunshine.

prfectbinature

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2008, 07:02:16 pm »
Quote from: "PutYourHandsOnMe101"

...and Jonas Brothers?  :headshake:

YAY! Another Minnesotan!!

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2008, 07:18:18 am »
I would hate to be on topic and say that Hands On Me is a really good choice for a Talent Show. That'd be such grace to everyone's ears. :D
You should get someone to record it and put it on Youtube.
That's what she said.

lauraanne

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2008, 07:00:40 pm »
even if hands on me isnt popular you should do it anyway. when nolita fairytale came out, i played it for the school orchestra on "friday sharing" ( :lol: . i got a lot of questions after about vc.

"oh you're so obident, can i tell you ot do other things? just kidding, there are children here!"

Morgan

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - deeperthansurface@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2008, 07:58:21 pm »
Quote from: "lauraanne"
even if hands on me isnt popular you should do it anyway. when nolita fairytale came out, i played it for the school orchestra on "friday sharing" ( :lol: . i got a lot of questions after about vc.

I play VC all the time after church, and no one asks me about it... :( Except for my sister's friend's dad, but he doesn't ask, because he knows about her already. I was playing ATM, and he said, "hey, that's really good,"
That's what she said.

nickjonasfan

• View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #13 on: January 28, 2008, 03:35:17 pm »
i'm actually starting to question that. i have try outs tomorrow. so i was thinking that instead of hands on me that i could do ordinary day because it's got that one really fast fun part, and it's also more known, but hands on me is also good too.

what do you guys thinkk?

nickjonasfan

• View Profile
hhaanndss on meeee
« Reply #14 on: January 28, 2008, 03:35:31 pm »
sorry double post! (: