Author Topic: Twilight Series  (Read 25613 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« on: February 24, 2008, 12:43:12 am »
Anyone as crazy of a fanatic as me? I love this series and the first movie randition is coming out this December! I can't wait!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #1 on: February 25, 2008, 03:19:43 pm »
Me either!!!! I love Edward!!!!!!!! I think Vanessa should read them :]

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2008, 10:27:20 pm »
Almost every girl in my grade is reading it. I've never read it, is it a typical romance book?
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2008, 08:27:12 am »
ha it is soooo not a typical romance book. I think its a lot better. It's really good. Pretty much a girl falls in love with a vampire and stuff. It goes alot deeper hehe.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

feishien

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2008, 02:11:56 pm »
Haha, I love this series.

Not so much looking forward to the movie, because I anticipate a lot of butchering of the plot, and also because Kristin Stewart is playing Bella (noooo...) but I guess RPattz is Edward, so it won't be as bad...

Um. Just waiting for Breaking Dawn. Book-Canon, plzkthnx.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2008, 02:05:20 pm »
NO its not your typical romance book and I read them when they first came out then made everyone in my school read them :D

feishien

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2008, 06:01:40 pm »
It's not a typical romance novel...because it has VAMPIRES.

lol

NESSAussie

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - nessaussie@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • http://www.mybiopro.com/AU/?ID=harmonium
Twilight Series
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2008, 12:57:40 am »
Quote from: "feishien"
and also because Kristin Stewart is playing Bella (noooo...) but I guess RPattz is Edward, so it won't be as bad...

I look forward to a film with these themes; not having read the series of
novels, I won't be commenting on the succes of Stewart's casting until I
see the film. With a list of film credits as follows this role looks up to it :D

Welcome to the Rileys (2009) (pre-production)
Twilight (2008/I) (filming) .... Isabella Swan
Adventureland (2008) (post-production) .... Em
Jumper (2008) .... Sophie
What Just Happened? (2008) .... Zoe
Yellow Handkerchief (2008)
Cutlass (2007) .... Young Robin
Into the Wild (2007) .... Tracy Tatro
The Cake Eaters (2007) .... Georgia
The Messengers (2007) .... Jess
... aka Messagers, Les (Canada: French title)
In the Land of Women (2007) .... Lucy Hardwicke
Zathura: A Space Adventure (2005) .... Lisa
... aka Zathura (International: English title: short title) (USA: promotional title)
Fierce People (2005) .... Maya
Undertow (2004) .... Lila
Catch That Kid (2004) .... Maddy
... aka Mission Without Permission (Europe: English title) (USA: working title)
... aka Mission: Possible - Diese Kids sind nicht zu fassen! (Germany: TV title)
Speak (2004) (TV) .... Melinda Sordino
Cold Creek Manor (2003) .... Kristen Tilson
... aka Maison au fond de la baie, La (Canada: French title)
Panic Room (2002) .... Sarah Altman
The Safety of Objects (2001) .... Sam Jennings

Peace

Aaron

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2008, 01:52:27 pm »
I recently found out about this on imdb, I'm a Kristen Stewart fan (we even share the same birthday!) and I'm going to buy the books this week.

It sounds great, I went through a Vampire romance novel phase. This doesn't seem like the stuff I've read though. I highly recommend anything by Christine Feehan, its hot hot hot! One book and your addicted, its not really Vampire, but similar.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Manda

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 02:51:21 pm »
Official HD Trailer up on MySpace Trailer Park now!

Check it out, I don't think the preview is that great...maybe they will have different one's that aren't so cheesy. Robert Pattinson looks like he's not taking the role of Edward seriously as he is portrayed in the book. Just my opinion. KS is just perfect for Bella!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2008, 03:45:17 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
Official HD Trailer up on MySpace Trailer Park now!

Check it out, I don't think the preview is that great...maybe they will have different one's that aren't so cheesy. Robert Pattinson looks like he's not taking the role of Edward seriously as he is portrayed in the book. Just my opinion. KS is just perfect for Bella!

Oh i watched that!
 at borders when the fourth book breaking dawn comes out they are haveing a midnight realese party (August 2 nd) me and a bunch of friends are going I cant wait!!!

These are my favorite books. :D

feishien

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2008, 07:35:16 am »
A little off-topic, but I saw 'The Host' is already out (Meyer's new series) ... wow, I'm totally out of the loop.

Has anyone read it? Is it any good? Should I keep my opinion of Steph Meyer untainted by sticking to the Twilight series? Opinions plz, lol.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2008, 08:18:21 pm »
I am gonna start reading Twilight once i finish my current book. its that or inkspell because i read inkheart and need a lot of reading points.

Manda

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2008, 06:58:39 pm »
Quote from: "feishien"
A little off-topic, but I saw 'The Host' is already out (Meyer's new series) ... wow, I'm totally out of the loop.

Has anyone read it? Is it any good? Should I keep my opinion of Steph Meyer untainted by sticking to the Twilight series? Opinions plz, lol.

I read one review saying it was dull, not even close to anything with the Twilight series. The woman who previewed the book said it seemed like she was trying to write something completely different from the vampire/teenage/romance genre's and failed. The synopsis didn't make me want to read the book, I would say just pass or rent it if you can from a local/public library. Or don't waste your time at all.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Twilight Series
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2008, 09:13:03 pm »
agh the teaser trailer for Twilight is out guys! its on tv.myspace.com and its also on twilightthemovie.com!

I know someone who read the Host. She said it was def. not Twilight but it was not a dull fest. I think I will read it but I am in no hurry. I will read it when I read it.