Author Topic: coldplay  (Read 15796 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2008, 06:38:00 am »
I never really was into them. I had heard Clocks and Speed of Sound. I heard their new single Viva la Vida and it just got to me. So I instantly downloaded X&Y and A Rush of Blood to the Head. I think the new album is just great as well. It has been playing non stop on my iPod for a while now =]

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2008, 06:39:45 am »
I never really was into them. I had heard Clocks and Speed of Sound. I heard their new single Viva la Vida and it just got to me. So I instantly downloaded X&Y and A Rush of Blood to the Head. I think the new album is just great as well. It has been playing non stop on my iPod for a while now  But I don't think they are geniuses, that tittle shall go to Nine Inch Nails. But I am being biased since they are my favorite band =] But Coldplay is still great.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
What's your reviews for VIVA LA VIDA??
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2008, 07:01:34 pm »
I bought the newly released Coldplay CD "Viva la Vida" on Tuesday... and I wanted to know what you guys think of it!
Personally, I think it's WONDERFUL. LOL. I love them so much! I think this new album was aiming for a new, more experimental sound. It's very different from anything else I've ever heard before. I love the song "Lovers in Japan/Reign of Love" and "Viva la Vida" and "Violet Hill". I think they somewhat stuck to their piano rooted sound, but mixed it with some modern, foreign sounds too.

This is a CD I definitely enjoy listening to, and it always sends chills down my spine, because of how amazing their composing/writing is. Love it!

What do you think?

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2008, 07:39:53 pm »
so far I have been listening to it a lot. I love the album. I like all the song's except "Life in Technicolor" But it is def. a great album.

shinesobright07

• View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #49 on: June 21, 2008, 08:00:26 am »
Life in Technicolour is a strange song though... I suppose it's just an intro or something? It doesn't have any lyrics..hmm... LOL When I was listening to it the first time, I was waiting for something to happen, but it just switched songs! I love how they play the song again (or a different part) at the end of the album, connecting with Death and All his friends. Very clever  :D

davidjp

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • MSN Messenger - hon8888@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #50 on: June 21, 2008, 08:24:02 am »
I've only heard Viva La Vida, it's good, but i only wished they used real violins in it :(
It is not in the stars to hold our destiny but in ourselves.

shinesobright07

• View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #51 on: June 30, 2008, 07:39:18 am »
Don't they? Oh well.. I guess it could be computers or a keyboard. It sounds real though

Epit

• View Profile
    • Twitter
coldplay
« Reply #52 on: July 01, 2008, 08:50:11 am »
8O  I'm Loving Viva La Vida and Cemeteries Of London!

jazz17

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • http://jazzthinkin.blogspot.com
coldplay
« Reply #53 on: July 04, 2008, 07:25:21 am »
Viva La Vida is good. but their song "The Scientist" is still my favorite Coldplay song.
And even now
When I'm alone
I've always known
With you
I am home.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #54 on: July 04, 2008, 07:41:13 am »
the cd broke digital downloads record! for the most digital downloads ever. there are tons of articles on this but the best one is on yahoo music.

shinesobright07

• View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #55 on: October 04, 2008, 10:52:02 am »
O M G .

I heard the best news ever today!!! Coldplay is going to release an EP album in December! And they might collab with Kylie Monogue!!
 I can't wait! I hope 'Death will Never Conquer' makes the cut!

IfICouldFall

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #56 on: October 04, 2008, 05:29:13 pm »
I love VIVA LA VIda (the album) and I think that the best song in the whole album is Lost? (the piano version)... it's AMAZING.  :D

shinesobright07

• View Profile
coldplay
« Reply #57 on: October 18, 2008, 05:45:02 pm »
Apparenly they're on Saturday Night Live tonight! Can't wait!

EDIT: Whoops.. I watched it and they're actually on next week the 25th... Adele was on yesterday.