Author Topic: Why are people hatin' on This Time?  (Read 16733 times)

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: know what i liked about this album?
« Reply #45 on: July 24, 2008, 12:30:20 am »
Quote from: "iamcoffee"
That VC's piano playing was highlighted through out this album. I know she sings and writes but her piano playing is what made me enjoy it the most.

Amen!  :lol:  :lol:
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

darkcarnival13

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/Spaztasticgrl13
Why are people hatin' on This Time?
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2008, 08:50:08 am »
Yeah, I do like her deeper side better too.
Want a garden by the ocean tide
but i lose my way, searching for stage lights....

charmedguy18

« Reply #47 on: July 28, 2008, 12:35:29 pm »
I fucking LOVE This Time. I've loved it since the first recorded performance. The lyrics are very meaningful to me because I can relate so much to them. I just think it's amazing.

charmedguy18

« Reply #48 on: July 28, 2008, 12:39:02 pm »
Quote from: "shinesobright07"
it helped get me through a rough time. Just wanted to add that  :razz:

Meee too. It's so inspirational to me, and the lyrics just are me. I listened to this song so much when I was down about something. Especially when I was feeling regretful of a mistake or something I did to embarrass myself... This song really makes me think about life and stuff... How, in almost eighteen years of living, I've had the great misfortune of having the kind of life experiences of a thirty-year-old. =\ Yeah, I dunno.

charmedguy18

« Reply #49 on: July 28, 2008, 12:43:59 pm »
Quote from: "ThomasEj"
I don't like This Time just like The One. These songs are so girly.

I don't know if you haven't noticed, but Vanessa songs are definitely effeminate. They all are "girly." Maybe you're just one of those macho-straight-guys that think that girly songs listened to by a man is gay, which I don't think is necessarily true... But if it is, you need to open your mind. Ghisy is straight as a lightning rod and still loves his girly music. Haha