Author Topic: The Mole  (Read 3526 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
The Mole
« on: June 01, 2008, 06:45:24 am »
Anyone going to watch it on ABC this coming Monday?

I watched all the previous seasons so I was glad and shocked they were bringing it back (after a few years) The first season the women who was the mole knows my aunt and uncle b/c they worked at some law firm together or something like that. I can't wait for the new season!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Mole
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2008, 09:48:38 pm »
I have seen some of Celebrity Mole and enjoyed it.

It is so hard to tell who the mole is. They all are kind of shaddy. The one guy who went over the falls and reached but was way off but right on top of it. Also the one dude at the beach who was barely moving (the skinny one) Bobby I think was his name. Out of the women I would say either Ali or Victoria. I guess time will tell.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
The Mole
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2008, 08:45:54 am »
Yeah I agree almost everyone was being weird so it was hard to tell who could be the mole. I just don't like these people this season, they are all snotty!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Mole
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2008, 05:02:54 pm »
I thought the mission was to walk the streets and ask for clothes off of people's backs. I would say that almost all of them lost. Or did I miss something?

Mark is full of crap with his I will do anything to win, I am in it for my family blah blah, yeah that's why he didn't even do the mission.  :roll:

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • View Profile
    • Email
The Mole
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2008, 11:48:21 pm »
So we're down to the final 3 and I still am not positive of who The Mole is. The editing makes it hard and it seems like it's Craig but I am going to go with Mark. I guess we'll see soon enough.

I love how Paul whined about the final expemption when you know if he would have won it, he would have said, too bad.

MyMelody

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
The Mole
« Reply #5 on: August 28, 2008, 05:29:48 pm »
Is there any truth to the rumor that this is being cancelled? I hope not. Anderson Cooper should come back. That'd attract viewers.