Author Topic: PM?  (Read 2991 times)

saphire

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
PM?
« on: June 23, 2008, 01:09:38 am »
I wonder if we'll get a PM from Vanessa ever again? I just can't remember when we got the last one and i truely have to say that I don't understand why she isn't talking to us. It's not like she's too busy or if it's too complicated. I just wish that she would take more care of her us.
The unicorns are riding high
Powerful in coats of white
I turn to look and burn my eyes
I carry on, I carry on

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
PM?
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 03:14:57 am »
yeah i agree....i mean...we still love her...but if she wants new fans and she wants to keep the ammount of fans she has now she has to keep in touch with us....
Even Ashley Tisdale posts personal video blogs to her fans every now and then...
Not that Ashley Tisdale is even half as gd as Vanessa....just saying though :razz:
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

AisforAdrn

• Your true colors shown
  • Boots on concrete...
    • View Profile
PM?
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 12:27:08 pm »
You guys are very right. I suppose like..the whole call thing is kind of her trying to "reach out" to us. Do you think she listens to them? There's this one annoying girl who calls it like..a million times, but yeah.
A video blog of her answering some questions would be cool.
Peace
Adriann

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
PM?
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 12:33:31 pm »
I know. I always check to see if she's posted, but it only says "Last Post December 22". I think she should get a youtube... that would help with the video log.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
PM?
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 03:22:03 pm »
PM on myspace?

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
PM?
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2008, 04:31:35 pm »
i'm pretty sure the mods stopped posting her blogs on this site. i don't know why though.

fairytales

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
PM?
« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2008, 08:38:22 pm »
i know right... i just miss v...

i think that someone should ask her in one of her shows or just in person why she can't or doesn't pm us anymore..  anyone who're about to go?.. i dunno if that's possible.. it's kind of nerve-wracking.. lol.. but i guess that's the best thing we could do...
--Funny how the things you need will find you
The things you want will leave you wanting some more
Everything that comes along reminds you
You can either rise above or you can hit the floor--

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
PM?
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2008, 10:53:45 am »
Quote from: "fairytales"
i know right... i just miss v...

i think that someone should ask her in one of her shows or just in person why she can't or doesn't pm us anymore..  anyone who're about to go?.. i dunno if that's possible.. it's kind of nerve-wracking.. lol.. but i guess that's the best thing we could do...

yeah..there's a topic abt someone going to see her at a show and theyre making a scrapbook...we shuld write a collaborated letter from all of us to Vanessa telling her we want PMs and more interaction again :P LOL
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -