Author Topic: need help recreating a look.  (Read 23956 times)

LimeTwister

need help recreating a look.
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2008, 11:21:57 am »
Quote from: "Gina"
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
Oh my God.  Joey, that's fricken sick.  You better watch yourself - or I'll tell everyone that you are the one in fact that likes 14 year old boys.

Oops.

ohhhhh, you're just jealous.

See, you admitted it.  Point proven.

nah...I like 22 year old ladies who live in NY...but you keep ignoring that.   :razz:

Ut oooooooh.  You keep not coming to visit me.  That's the problem. Hahaha.

that's because you're always on the opposite side of the state as I am when I go to NY.

Gina

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2008, 11:23:12 am »

that's because you're always on the opposite side of the state as I am when I go to NY.

Perhaps then, when you plan a trip to NY, you should plan one to the opposite side of the state.  The city is 7 hours from me which in reality isn't THAT much closer than where you are right now haha.
Gina
.She'd do anything to sparkle in his eye.

LimeTwister

« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2008, 11:24:10 am »

Perhaps then, when you plan a trip to NY, you should plan one to the opposite side of the state.  The city is 7 hours from me which in reality isn't THAT much closer than where you are right now haha.

haha, yeah, but when I will be on the western side...you will be in NYC.

these are the problems i face.

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2008, 11:25:39 am »

haha, yeah, but when I will be on the western side...you will be in NYC.

these are the problems i face.

This is true, and very tragic.
Gina

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2008, 03:18:39 pm »
As long as you don't grow boobs and start hitting on me, you can wear whatever you want.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2008, 03:53:53 pm »
I'm sorry I have tried to stay out of this whole thing, but that was just hilarious!

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

LimeTwister

« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2008, 04:11:05 pm »
Quote from: "tylor2000"
As long as you don't grow boobs and start hitting on me, you can wear whatever you want.

What if he doesn't grow boobs and hits on you...or grows boobs but doesn't hit on you?

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 07, 2008, 10:20:30 pm »
Quote from: "Grakthis"
Quote from: "Laura"
wow, some nessaholics are such bitches.
i'm so glad i rarely come here anymore.
some of you are part of the reason i don't like V anymore.
i don't know any other fanbase that's as rude as some of you guys.

yeah i thought the question was kind of weird too,
but man some of you guys need to chill out imo.

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHA.

You don't like a musician, because a few of her fans on one forum are mean to stupid people?

That is toally logical.  I can absolutly understand this train of thought.  It's like how I hate monet because this one guy I met who liked monet was a dick.

No wait.. that would be retarded.

some of you guys being bitches is just a small factor of why i'm not a fan anymore.

hahahaha

& of course here's Limey being Grak's puppet  :roll:

LimeTwister

« Reply #38 on: July 07, 2008, 11:46:36 pm »
nah, he just read your post before I did...

I would have found it funny whether or not he replied.

Grakthis

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Lord Andrew
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Grakthis
    • View Profile
    • http://www.grakthis.com
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2008, 07:16:16 am »
Quote from: "Laura"
some of you guys being bitches is just a small factor of why i'm not a fan anymore.

I don't care if it's the most miniscule reason in the history of all reasons.  If it even makes your list then you're a retard.  There's really no way around this.  Like, in general, i've defended your right to like bad musicians (Paula Abdul?) and as far as dumb people go, you're pretty harmless, but are you actually standing here, on a VC forum, STILL POSTING, to tell us that you don't like VC anymore because you don't like a few of her fans posting on ONE forum?

If you don't like VC, or her fans, why in God's name are you posting here?  Do you hate yourself so much?

And how could a few fans possibly make you stop liking someones music?  Does that mean you liked her music for reasons OTHER than her music in the first place?  Do you even LIKE music?  Or do you just like the perceptions that go with music and the crowds that like specific bands?

Like, do you really like Paula or do you just like the IMAGE of liking Paula?  Do you even have an appreciation for music, or are you just a hollow shell who is more concerned with image than art?

Sad.  Sad and pathetic.
If you are reading this, you are probably on my ignore list.  Click here to return the favor

Wagella Wrote:Yay for Bigotry!!

---Andrew

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2008, 07:37:43 am »
Quote from: "tylor2000"

What if he doesn't grow boobs and hits on you...or grows boobs but doesn't hit on you?

Well, if he doesn't grow boobs then he is just another gay person, and I just let him know I'm not interested.  If he grows boobs and doesn't hit on me then it isn't my problem.

But if he grows boobs and hits on me then it really sucks because then you have this man who is trying to be at least half woman with a manly face and such, dressed in who knows what giving you a feminine smile and pass, acting like a woman with stubble on his face.  Not a pretty sight.  AND a total turn off.  Something that makes you freeze for at least a second wondering wtf. Then you just ignore them and try to move on with the rest of your day.

It's a really bad alternative to coffee...and those drugs you take if you need to reduce your sexual drive.  If you are walking around really horny and it's bothering you, that does the trick.

tylor2000

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2008, 08:31:19 am »
But you know it is really great when someone comes up with a new male fashion.  Since female fashion has been far more researched and worked on it is normal and productive to look to female fashions to see what you might be able to pull from it.  It's better than dirty wrinkled jeans and a t-shirt with a beer in your hand with the corresponding belly all the time.  Sometimes it is nice to wear a dress up shirt and slacks with a beer in your hand.  Don't women like a well dressed man from time to time?

Why not help out? It's a creative endevour....

Agent

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2008, 09:09:18 am »
Fashion, something that will forever elude me, though, I've never really cared about fashion, BUT, I respect your interest in it.

Unfortunately, I personnally cannot help, but I will ask my friend about it and maybe she can/want to help.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2008, 10:30:42 am »
thank you! Some people have been nasty about this, and I personally want to thank those of you who are supportive.

I have a very big interest in fashion [i want to be a model] so you have to play around with different looks and find one that suits you, and what looks good on you, as some of my friends have told me, a lot of stuff looks good on me, and i don't mean to sound conceded or stuck up about that, its just what i have been told, so i guess what you could say is that i am versatile in my looks.

Gina

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2008, 01:53:57 pm »
If you're not a fan anymore then why continue to post here?  I'm honestly not trying to be rude, but that's what this place is for, is it not?  Sorry if that comes off offensive to you, wasn't meant to be.

And I agree that new fashions for men are good, I like men who take care of themselves... though I'm not really into men who take more time to get ready than I do :D  That particular fashion is personally not something I'd want a boyfriend of mine to wear, but hey, to each their own :)
Gina