Author Topic: Vanessa and Kohls Campaign!  (Read 51104 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Vanessa and Kohls Campaign!
« Reply #105 on: July 21, 2008, 05:11:31 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
I took some pix too, I'll upload them in a few minutes. I also asked the manager for some of the posters and she took my name and number and said "sure, I'm giving my daughter the plain white tees ones" LOL!

I was seriously thinking of just jacking it! lmao eh I guess if I go there again I will ask somone for it but who knows.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #106 on: July 21, 2008, 05:17:03 pm »
=] dp sorry

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #107 on: July 21, 2008, 05:46:50 pm »
i should have, it woulda been so easy, i went at like 10.30 and no one was there. i coulda just ran out the door. oh well i can wait a month or two.

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #108 on: July 21, 2008, 05:52:18 pm »
I went to the Kohls near me and they didnt have any Vanessa pics or anything. :(
They had a bunch of So Wear It Declare It stuff, but not the necklaces or the bracelets or shoes. They had big pics of Hayden and Avril but no Vanessa anywhere. Raleigh sucks!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #109 on: July 21, 2008, 06:03:51 pm »
maybe thet're late setting her stuff up?

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #110 on: July 21, 2008, 06:13:44 pm »
I hope that's it! Ill have to go back this weekend and see. I really wanted those necklaces.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #111 on: July 21, 2008, 06:16:35 pm »
You can always order online....i think.

silenceisasong

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 21, 2008, 06:58:01 pm »
Yeah I went Kohl's earlier today, so extremely excited to see Vaness's stuff, but I walked in, and there was Avril Lavigne's ugly face and that Hayden chick, and NO VANESSA!! Good grief I was a little ticked.  I DID happen to see the two necklaces and those cool lace camis. But there was no pics of her, or anything mentioning her. GAHHH!!

I'm so getting that black cami and the necklace with the bird on it. Gorgeous. I must also say Vanessa looks beautiful in those pictures they took for the Kohl's ads.  :)
The only one I come undone for is you...

LimeTwister

« Reply #113 on: July 21, 2008, 07:20:43 pm »
It kinda ticks me off that they're mass producing some of that stuff...

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #114 on: July 21, 2008, 07:40:58 pm »
Well Vanessa didn't even design it really. Its inspired by her. Although she kind of sold her name, its good publicity, which she was lacking a year ago. Vanessa is a strong individual who firmly holds her opinion, i don't think she would let them do anything with her that she didn't first approve of and read through a contract or w/e carefully. Remember that she left record labels cause the wanted her to lip sync or trade the piano for back up dancers, "I've learned that everything happens for a reason, and when it should happen. Its an unexpected journey. You need to know what you are trying to do, what you need to express, and never compromise."

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
« Reply #115 on: July 21, 2008, 08:10:38 pm »
Quote from: "LimeTwister"
It kinda ticks me off that they're mass producing some of that stuff...

I semi agree. Its kinda "eh" but I mean it gets her name out there. I would call it bitter sweet.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #116 on: July 21, 2008, 08:16:57 pm »
Me too, some of the stuff is ok, but as my friend said it still has that kohls tacky bit as well. I think they just went crazy with their stuff and put her name on it.

amberbeads

• AOL Instant Messenger - Idledaylight01
    • View Profile
    • http://shameless-selfpromo.blogspot.com
« Reply #117 on: July 21, 2008, 10:40:41 pm »
why is kohl's tacky? because it's a department store? for someone who doesn't like getting picked on, you sure dish out an awful lot of fashion snobbery. juicy is fake and irritating, A&F and AE aren't real fashion, and kohl's is tacky. you don't know what people here wear. maybe you don't care, but the next time someone calls you names for the crap you choose to wear, keep in mind that THEY don't care before you fly off the handle with childish posts full of curse words and insults.
*natalie*

at least i can say
i was not afraid
i loved you all the way
i'd pick the fool any day.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #118 on: July 21, 2008, 11:32:05 pm »
excuse me for standing up for myself on that other thread. I will not take anyone calling me a fag or gay. I get enough of it at school, IDK how it even started, but everyone thinks im gay, which im not, and therefore they think they can walk up to me, make fun of me, harass me, etc. Everyday when I walk home, these two kids scream my name until I am half way down my block "SHELBY!!!!! i love you!!!!! YOU'RE SO HOT!!!!!!" and stuff like that. Quite frankly, i have had it. I refuse to take that bs from people, especially over the internet on a fansite. I honestly don't care what people think of how I dress, there are millions of different styles in the world, one of the reasons that makes humans humans, we are all different. I sincerely apologize if I have offended anyone about my remarks, they were immature, and  not needed none of you know what is going on in my life, and i certainly don't know what is going on in yours. Half of you reading this who have gotten this far are probably laughing. Sorry if I offended anyone. Things were taken not as they were meant and for that again I apologize. Peace?

Kate

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2008, 03:39:51 am »
I don't understand everything is happening here...I'm french and I don't catch all the stuff. What's the matter?  :?:
"This night under stars, well, I call it peace"
"I walk the street with a song in my head"