Author Topic: has anything excited happened?  (Read 2894 times)

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
has anything excited happened?
« on: July 24, 2008, 04:00:17 pm »
anything?!?! I mean !?! I havent been here in a while. did HOM EVER became a hit?!  :?

ordinaryday6

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - ordinaryday6
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2008, 09:11:01 pm »
take a guess...
Samuel
(he/him)

zurielshimon

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • AOL Instant Messenger - weetbixkid36
    • View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/193866568
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2008, 09:18:07 pm »
Well, I just saw Vanessa Tuesday night, and she's still a goddess.  That was pretty excited. :D
Dustin

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2008, 09:37:42 pm »
Vanessa was wonderful tonight, she smiled at me A LOT! [i was front row, right where she could look at me when she faced out to the crowd] I waited from 11.30 am to about 8 to see her, it was worth it.

Hands On Me is actually ding pretty well here in san jose/sf bay area. a lot of people seemed to know it at the concert. and this was a huge one, my guess AT LEAST 500 people TO SEE HER, it was also a good exposure cause it was free.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2008, 09:55:16 pm »
Quote from: "iluvvanessa"
Vanessa was wonderful tonight, she smiled at me A LOT! [i was front row, right where she could look at me when she faced out to the crowd] I waited from 11.30 am to about 8 to see her, it was worth it.

Hands On Me is actually ding pretty well here in san jose/sf bay area. a lot of people seemed to know it at the concert. and this was a huge one, my guess AT LEAST 500 people TO SEE HER, it was also a good exposure cause it was free.

OMG! ure sooo luckyyy!!!! i wish she'd come to Lebanon!! Even if i sat in the last row!! I just wanna watch her perform!! After all SHE is the reason i started piano lessons so now I have something to do with my life!!!  8O  8O
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2008, 10:00:21 pm »
I was extremely close to meeting her, but not this time, I find that everyother time i see her there is a new adventure with meeting her. 1st time seeing her, i met her. 2nd time, she and mark almost killed me. 3rd time, I met her, shook her hand, talked with her for a while. 4th time, i ended up throwing the shirt me and some fans from the official boards made [it went around the world] onto the stage. What will happen next time i wonder, it just gets better and better. But it was a KILLER performance, absolutely wonderful, it was a HUGE crowd.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2008, 10:16:36 pm »
2nd time, she and mark almost killed me...

care to explain??  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2008, 10:49:12 pm »
i found the backstage entrance during a show in december, after her set, I decided to go because V wasn't gonna do autographs or hang out [i talked to a few of the workers and stuff]. I went to the backstage area hoping to see her as she left cause i wanted to give her the roses i made [i ended up giving them to her in march]. I saw her walk out the door with Victor who needed to use the bathroom, after they found a safe tree, i yelled "VANESSA!" she turned around and waved, i watched her walk around for a few minutes, then she and mark boarded the van, mark was driving and recklessly went like 60mph as he exited, i was standing in the driveway he drove out of. It was a very near death Vanessa Carlton experience.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2008, 10:55:07 pm »
i found the backstage entrance during a show in december, after her set, I decided to go because V wasn't gonna do autographs or hang out [i talked to a few of the workers and stuff]. I went to the backstage area hoping to see her as she left cause i wanted to give her the roses i made [i ended up giving them to her in march]. I saw her walk out the door with Victor who needed to use the bathroom, after they found a safe tree, i yelled "VANESSA!" she turned around and waved, i watched her walk around for a few minutes, then she and mark boarded the van, mark was driving and recklessly went like 60mph as he exited, i was standing in the driveway he drove out of. It was a very near death Vanessa Carlton experience.

LMAO!!!!! hahahaha!!!! thats kinda cool though!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2008, 10:57:02 pm »
ya it was, if you like standing outside in the freezing cold in december. But as Vanessa says to do, I found the adventure in a daily disaster i guess.   :D