Author Topic: a yearbook for my school  (Read 2315 times)

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
a yearbook for my school
« on: September 02, 2008, 05:26:01 pm »
I don't know if this is in the wrong place haha but sorry if it is.  I would like to get some people's honest opinion on my theme for our school's yearbook.  I was thinking like a book of heroes and thieves and decorate it all antique like vanessa-esque and stuff like that.  if anybody has any ideas at all for it let me know. PM me or reply back or aol me :D
my aol sn is xoicedmusicianxo

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
a yearbook for my school
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2008, 09:16:01 am »
I love the idea!!! but maybe some people aren't Nessa fans at your school??

LOL

The whole idea is awesome...like Victorian style (Vanessa's style...wtvr its called :lol: ) and naturally i loved the H&T thing....

But u have to see if others at schooll will appreciate it as much as u will

this is just my opinion though...see what others say :D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
a yearbook for my school
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2008, 05:11:44 pm »
I love it. You can just make them appriciate it.

NoelleNC

• You aren't tryin'
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Noelle1822
    • View Profile
a yearbook for my school
« Reply #3 on: September 09, 2008, 05:36:33 pm »
Only thing I'd be concerned with is how that relates to your school at all. You'd have to tie in the Victorian feel somehow. And I think it'd probably be really hard to incorporate the theme of heroes and thieves into teenage life without seeming either very emo or very literal, depending on where you go with it, but if you just mean her style for that album then I guess you could try! Maybe you could convince them of it and then have a Victorian influenced homecoming or prom. That'd be neat, but maybe a hard sell... Idk!

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
a yearbook for my school
« Reply #4 on: September 09, 2008, 06:26:25 pm »
I wish my prom or winter ball could be victorian themed, that would be siick! homecoming for us isn't dressy [right after football game, everyone wears class t-shirts. freshman-white, sophomore-yellow, juniors-dark green, seniors-black]