Author Topic: David Archuleta's Crush music video like ordinary day  (Read 2812 times)

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
David Archuleta's Crush music video like ordinary day
« on: September 16, 2008, 03:33:43 pm »
I was on iTunes music store and his new music video debuted so I previewed it. It think it resembles Ordinary day A LOT! the whole green area and him on a piano and all the different couples and stuff. anyone else see it yet? if so do you agree?

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Vultch

• Moderators
  • Speeding into the horizon
  • Trading Yesterday
    • AOL Instant Messenger - BVulture
    • View Profile
    • http://www.theageof.info
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2008, 06:38:30 pm »
from wiki:
" is the debut single by David Archuleta, American Idol seventh season runner-up. The track was written by Jess Cates, David Hodges, and Emanuel Kiriakou. The song debuted on August 1, 2008, on New York City radio station Z100, and was leaked later that day.
A digital download of the song became available on August 12, 2008.

:D

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2008, 06:46:40 pm »
fucking rip off! dude that is so cheap! but of course everyone copies vanessa carlton cause she's amazing and unique!

silenceisasong

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 12:13:22 pm »
wel..kinda sorta now that you say somthing about it..but of course vanessa's is SOOOO much better  :D lol i love David Archuleta but he looked kind of goofy, well, more goofy than usual, in this video. dont you all think?
The only one I come undone for is you...

beautydivine

• Your true colors shown
  • Thanks for everything, V
    • View Profile
Re: David Archuleta's Crush music video like ordinary day
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2011, 10:30:40 am »
Well, the songs definitely have different vibes (and topics!). I'll admit that the scenery and people are similar, but are there for different reasons. I personally prefer "Ordinary Day", because the video captures that daydream/wishful thinking- esque of the song (and I like that idea). "Crush" is still cute though. David Archuleta is a cute little guy. Very innocent..