Author Topic: Heroes and Thieves DVD?  (Read 4531 times)

Kellang.ly

Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« on: September 18, 2008, 02:44:43 pm »
To my fellow Nessaholics,
      Any of you guys remember a disscussion of VC's DVD on Heroes & Thieves? I remember during one of VC's shows of her Haunted Tour was being recorded for DVD production. Any of you guys have any updates on that particular news? I believe that the particular concerts was at "Park West" in Chicago. This caught my attention while walking past the Swedish American Hall in SF today (I live around there) where she played last year.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2008, 04:03:00 pm »
I was at the SF one too. did they film there? i dont remember her saying anything about it, but i was in awe so idk.
i remember a discussion here. sometimes they just record them for the venue i think too. i hope they make a dvd.

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2008, 06:06:42 pm »
Yes it was a Park West. They had a big camera on some crane and than two guys with two cameras on their shoulders. No one has said what this will or was used for. All I know is that it was filmed. Who knows when we will see it.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2008, 08:10:33 pm »
Maybe she's gonna do a deluxe edition of H&T?

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
i think i've discovered something on youtube
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2008, 05:35:57 pm »
okk, because of my many hours of boredom, I was searching youtube for videos on vanessa carlton as ususal.  and i came upon a few with the same title backgrounds.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOTXCHotzOc&feature=related
that's a sample there's one of her dog LORD VICTOR, the heroes and thieves photoshoot and her and irv gotti.  So i got to thinking that this might just be what is going onto the dvd, or i'm just going crazy.  Because to me these all look like clips that should flow in some cool order for a dvd

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2008, 08:31:40 pm »
mmhmm someone had posted links to these videos a while back but it was never confirmed  that they are footage of the dvd.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

Kate

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2008, 04:33:42 am »
this vid is really good! never seen before...
hope there willbe a kind of dvd it would be nice :D
"This night under stars, well, I call it peace"
"I walk the street with a song in my head"

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2008, 10:41:23 am »
but like doesn't it look like it would fit a dvd thought?
it would be so totally awesome if they made one!

shinesobright07

• MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2008, 10:29:00 am »
I think that was total DVD material.. with the interviews, performance... Hopefully it will be.. I mean why else would they spend the money to do that?

itsthefiveofus

• View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2008, 01:35:20 pm »
well yeah it would make a great DVD but next month the CD will be out for a year and unless they make a new plan b/c Irv said he would work with it for 2 years, I see no chance of getting a dvd or an enhanced cd like Harmonium with it on it.

Moogs21

• View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #10 on: October 12, 2008, 11:18:33 am »
Yeah, I have been wondering the same about the DVD. A couple of people, myself included, gave interviews for the DVD, so I want to see it!

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #11 on: October 12, 2008, 12:11:07 pm »
Quote from: "Moogs21"
Yeah, I have been wondering the same about the DVD. A couple of people, myself included, gave interviews for the DVD, so I want to see it!

What did they ask you, and what did you say?

Moogs21

• View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2008, 08:44:57 am »
Quote from: "Hazy Eyes"
Quote from: "Moogs21"

What did they ask you, and what did you say?

(sorry for the long delay)
They just asked me stuff like how long I've been a fan, my favorite moment of the night, etc... I don't remember a lot of it. I kind of wonder if it was a scam. They made me sign this form with my ss number and phone number for me to give them permission to use my clip, but good thing that I was way too dazed to remember any numbers at the time, so I just wrote down random things. Seriously, I was so shaken by the performance and everything that I'm fairly sure I wasn't speaking coherent English at the time, and they probably wouldn't have used it anyway.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Heroes and Thieves DVD?
« Reply #13 on: January 02, 2009, 10:25:19 pm »
I dont think were ever going to see a DVD, if there ever was one. Unless it gets leaked.