Author Topic: Vlogbrothers  (Read 3251 times)

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vlogbrothers
« on: October 04, 2008, 03:18:59 am »
Was just wondering if anyone on here is fan of vlogbrothers on youtube... I know its 2008,:P... but was wondering if there are any nerdfighters on this forum...

If you wanna check them out the link is http://www.youtube.com/user/vlogbrothers?ob=4
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Vlogbrothers
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2008, 10:49:47 am »
OMG I love them! Im subscribed to them, does that make me a nerdfigther? =P

What's the book entitled 'Papertowns' about?

feishien

• View Profile
Vlogbrothers
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2008, 02:09:24 am »
OH MY GOD.

haha I started watching Vlogbrothers about halfway through 07. I'm freaking addicted to them and am so glad they're going back to brotherhood 2.0-style blogging for a while -- daily fix!

Also I am dying to read Paper Towns, but it's not available in Australia and I can't buy it off Amazon because I do not have a credit card. Yes, it is very sad. :(

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
Vlogbrothers
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2008, 01:17:43 am »
word.

I live in India and obviously the book isn't out here either. Don't have a credit card either.

Its so pissing off.Cos I've read the reviews and the prologue (the one that John read )(which makes it the prologue I've heard...:P).And I'm going crazy.

I need the book.

Its nice to know that I'm not the only NESSAholic Nerdfighter on here.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

feishien

• View Profile
Vlogbrothers
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2008, 10:53:19 pm »
Quote from: "shinesobright07"
OMG I love them! Im subscribed to them, does that make me a nerdfigther? =P

What's the book entitled 'Papertowns' about?

haha if you watch their videos and do nerdfighterly things then yes, you're a nerdfighter!

I haven't read paper towns yet (obviously) other than the prologue that John read out in the videos, but here's what it says on his site (sparksflyup.com) :

Quentin Jacobsen has spent a lifetime loving the magnificently adventurous Margo Roth Spiegelman from afar. So when she cracks open a window and climbs back into his life--dressed like a ninja and summoning him for an ingenious campaign of revenge--he follows.

After their all-nighter ends and a new day breaks, Q arrives at school to discover that Margo, always an enigma, has now become a mystery. But Q soon learns that there are clues--and they're for him. Urged down a disconnected path, the closer he gets, the less Q sees of the girl he thought he knew.

Printz medalist John Green returns with the brilliant wit and searing emotional honesty that have inspired a new generation of listeners.