Author Topic: Anyone wanna write me while I'm in the crazy house?.... lmao  (Read 4003 times)

charmedguy18

Anyone wanna write me while I'm in the crazy house?.... lmao
« on: October 27, 2008, 06:35:32 am »
Yes, it's true. I'm in a facility. Partly because of my Borderline Personality Disorder. Mostly because my mom's Bipolar Disorder with Rage tendencies that is untreated....  Actually, it's more of a rehab, but I had stopped doing any drugs, including alcohol (which is what they're 'treating,') four months before.... Bahhhhh I hate it here.
I'm at school now, though. There's like a mini-psychiatric-hospital-school here. I'm really not supposed to be on any websites, but no one's really looking. Haha

Anyway, you guys, if you know me, or are nice.... You can write me. I'm bored here.

Presents are also welcome. XD I need books! And canteen money (I need my soda or I'm a pissy biittcchh)! And my family has abandoned me. I've not got a visit for a month now. =[ Obviously, there are contraband items... Like sharp stuff... pens (yes, that's so stupid), drugs (obviously XD), scented anything (wash, cologne, deoderant. God, I'm asking my internet friends for presents... How pathetic is that? That's how desperate my situation is here... For real. But it's okay. I'm trying to think positive. Letters are also nice. =] It takes like two weeks for anything to get to me, but it doesn't take long to respond, so don't think, if you send something, I ignored your kindness. It just takes forever for them to seperate all of the letters and packages.

Book Subjects I Like:

Fiction:

Mental Illness. (Multiple Personality Disorder, Chemical Dependancy [I've read Crank and Glass by Ellen Hopkins they're amazing], Psychosis of any kind...)

Abuse. (I really want to read that book series starting with, I think it's called A Child Called It, and the rest in the series)

End-of-the-word scenarios & utopian political scenarios. (I loved 1984.... which is but things like that.... I loved that movie Children of Men)

Gay Love/Drama. Hahah.

Drama, in general. Haha. Anything that makes you keep reading. I love things that are riveting, page-turning and keep me interested throughout.

I love Chuck Palahniuk, or at least most of his books. I really want that book Invisible Monsters. I've read Diary, Survivor, Choke and Lullaby... Diary sucked, but I like the other three. So I guess that means things that are just kind of out-there and wierd. haha

Non-Fiction:

Psychology books. I find that topic interesting and would like to know more.

Books on expanding your concious(ness), like through meditation, or whatever means (not drugs hahah). I have a book called "Drawing With The Right Side Of The Brain," which is amazzzziiinng. I never could draw AT ALL and now I can because of this book!

Books about the brain and the inner-workings.

French Workbook kind of things. Something I can practice with, 'cause I don't have French class here... =[

Books don't have to be completely sterile and clean. I mean, I've read some pretty dirty things here, haha. But they can't be like the anarchist's handbook or anything like that. Haha

Anyway, this isn't to like beg for stuff from people I don't know. It's more directed to people I DO know. But you're all welcome to write me, and send me things if you WANT to. I don't want to guilt trip you into it.

I miss posting here daily!

The address is:
WSHPI, Unit 170, Cavin Graves
P.O. Box 202
Columbia, SC 29203

Please no hate. It's a waste of trees. =]

Tty guys soon!
<3 Cavin

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2008, 01:03:24 pm »
Well, I hope you get better.. I'll check back and talk to you =) So we can talk about whatever you like.. go ahead.

iluvvanessa

• Fine as dandelions
    • AOL Instant Messenger - nolitafairytale1
    • View Profile
    • deviant art profile
« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2008, 09:10:17 pm »
i'm very sorry.

stay strong.
if my vanessa inspired stationery comes out i will send you a letter on it
:)

cassiemoy

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2008, 12:43:04 am »
<3

you've always seemed nice.

i'll write.
formerly fish_for__stars.

charmedguy18

« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 06:12:40 am »
Thanks guys =]. That's all very nice.

There's a substitute again today, so I got to check back.

Vanessa stationary would make my week, oh em gee. haha

xxlovelyxx

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • AOL Instant Messenger - xbutterfliesx23
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2008, 06:34:36 pm »
i was in a psych ward once if that makes you feel any better.

lol i was suffering from schizophrenia.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2008, 07:00:24 am »
stay strong...
i dont know if it means anything to u, if u r religious or believe in any higher power...but i am praying for u...

much love xoxo
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

charmedguy18

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2008, 07:18:19 am »
I'm trying. Thank you. It means a lot. :)

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2008, 01:36:25 am »
You pretty much described my job.  ;)  How long are you staying there for?  Is it a home or facility?

charmedguy18

« Reply #9 on: November 11, 2008, 07:26:20 am »
Quote from: "nicole"
You pretty much described my job.  ;)  How long are you staying there for?  Is it a home or facility?

I guess a facility. It's called William S. Hall Psychiatric Institute.
Are you a staff or a cousler?

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2008, 02:55:22 am »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

I am in charge of my group home.  Are you still there?  If so, have you adjusted or made any good relationships?

charmedguy18

« Reply #11 on: January 16, 2009, 03:16:44 pm »
Quote from: "charmedguy18"

I am in charge of my group home.  Are you still there?  If so, have you adjusted or made any good relationships?

Oh.
No I'm home now, thank god. And no. I didn't.

charmedguy18

« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 04:01:32 pm »
Oh, btw... I'm sorry everyone, but I posted the wrong PO box number!!
If you sent anything, it got lost in the mail... Sorry about that! Thanks anyone who sent something though! =\