Author Topic: Biggest Loser Couples (Jan 09)  (Read 4192 times)

eclv

• Moderators
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
Biggest Loser Couples (Jan 09)
« on: January 07, 2009, 02:25:29 am »
New season started tonight with the largest contestants ever!

I couldn't believe the white team dude passed out before he even met his trainer. Crazy! But like I said last season. How can these people do so much the first day when most can can barely walk?

Really, 9 people sent home after 1 week. How is this BL Couples if there are only 2 couples? Lame. I thought the whole maybe a 3rd trainer would be brought in, guess not.

It's funny how the green team girl who is heavier is more athletic.  

I love the preview with Jillian trippin' about how she has NEVER seen Bob that mad. Must be the silver bullet girl, huh? Haha.

If you could have picked who your trainer could be like the pink team did, who would you pick? Me? Definitely Jillian.

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
  • more rides than great adventure
    • AOL Instant Messenger - lovePLASTIClove
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 09:37:08 pm »
I initially loved Bob... I still do.  I would pick Jillian though!  She produces all the winners!

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2009, 11:39:40 am »
Hey guys...I'm interested in becoming healthier and losing some more weight this year. Any tips from the Biggest loser? DVD recommendations and stuff I could buy to work out with around the house? I cancelled my gym membership, I lost 30 pounds in the beginning but the gym just wasn't for me anymore.

Thanks for any help!!

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2009, 09:52:16 pm »
Quote from: "Manda"
Hey guys...I'm interested in becoming healthier and losing some more weight this year. Any tips from the Biggest loser? DVD recommendations and stuff I could buy to work out with around the house? I cancelled my gym membership, I lost 30 pounds in the beginning but the gym just wasn't for me anymore.

Thanks for any help!!

Didn't I already give you tips on myspace?

Manda

• Speeding into the horizon
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 23, 2009, 11:57:24 pm »
You did (and I appreciate it) but I was also interested in other opinions. I have never been able to really follow a work out dvd. I had a Tae Bo dvd and that didn't last. I drink a TON of water now, eating healthier, but I I want something that will challenge or push my limits.

You know that Dirrty feeling when you wake up with no pants on face down on the floor of the city bus and you got like a condom in your ear? Thats the feeling we are trying to create! - Sarah Michelle Gellar

nicole

• Moderators
  • Fine as dandelions
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 27, 2009, 12:16:28 am »
haha ok just checking.  It seemed like you were asking both of us.  You should try the tape because you make your mind up.  They donm't cost more than 15 and can get them online for 10.  If youare dedicated, you will do it.  Its how I managed.

tylor2000

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2009, 12:44:58 pm »
This isn't really from the show the biggest loser, but you should just try different athletic activities until you find something you like more then the others.  Some people like cardio workout tapes, others swimming, volleyball, cycling, bungee jumping, hiking in the wilderness, or just walking.  It just depends on you.  Are you a team oriented person, a person who wants something very social, or are you a loner dude who is interested in eventually being able to ride your bike 100 miles up the mountain nobody else wants to go up.  You could look for groups of people who are interested and meet up once a week to do stuff like that, or join a karate class and kick someone's butt. :)

You know?

What kind of challenge are you looking for?  You could join a competitive sporting environment....like intermural sports in college or the entry level of some sports association.