Author Topic: Recommendations for movies?  (Read 7038 times)

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
Recommendations for movies?
« Reply #15 on: February 22, 2009, 08:47:09 am »
Vertigo, an Alfred Hitchcock movie, a THRILLER!!!!!!

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2009, 02:18:57 am »
Quote from: "NoelleNC"
Oh yeah, I've seen Perfume. Really strange film. I'd watch it just because it's interesting, but it's pretty disturbing and I'm not sure I loved the end.

I can imagine it being like a bit gross... But I caught it on cable... and it was censored.That is if they did make it "uncensored".

I loved the score for the movie though.
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 23, 2009, 07:27:16 am »
can't go wrong with hitchcock..i love the birds...i can't believe they are remaking it for 2010..shame....
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 23, 2009, 05:42:11 pm »
Quote from: "nutnlp"
can't go wrong with hitchcock..i love the birds...i can't believe they are remaking it for 2010..shame....

NOOOOOO!!!! Where did you hear this?? Ive watched so many hitchcock movies and they are all grand! None need to be remade!

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2009, 08:04:48 am »
it has an official imdb page.....its set for release sometime in 2010 and its staring naomi watts.

wack!  ill still see it but if its anything like that shiteous physco remake they did with anne hech....yikes.

i can't believe they are also making a scream 4...pretty rediculous that all the main characters(neve cambell, courtney cox arquette and david arquette) are only making small cameos.......

the scream trilogy is fine the way it was...another one ruined by hollywood.

im glad that the original producers and POSSIBLY wes craven(director) might sign on in the near future....but some movies just need to have an ending....the 3 films were great...everything came full circle..ya know.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

Arwen

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
    • facebook
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2009, 08:39:09 am »
Quote from: "_all_is_well_"
Vertigo, an Alfred Hitchcock movie, a THRILLER!!!!!!

Just watched this last night and I loved it!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2009, 01:19:08 pm »
anyone see Milk? I wanna see it but I want to get opinions on the film first.

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

_all_is_well_

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2009, 05:10:53 pm »
Quote from: "nutnlp"
it has an official imdb page.....its set for release sometime in 2010 and its staring naomi watts.

wack!  ill still see it but if its anything like that shiteous physco remake they did with anne hech....yikes.

i can't believe they are also making a scream 4...pretty rediculous that all the main characters(neve cambell, courtney cox arquette and david arquette) are only making small cameos.......

the scream trilogy is fine the way it was...another one ruined by hollywood.

im glad that the original producers and POSSIBLY wes craven(director) might sign on in the near future....but some movies just need to have an ending....the 3 films were great...everything came full circle..ya know.

Why does Hollywood have to be like that?? :/

charmedguy18

« Reply #23 on: March 01, 2009, 12:16:21 pm »
Quote from: itsthefiveofus
anyone see Milk? I wanna see it but I want to get opinions on the film first.
I loved it. It was a bit dragged-out, though. And the co-star... I forget his name, but he was Milk's boyfriend for a while... He is really fucking hot. Haha

Edit: James Franco.
Sexy.
Mine.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2009, 05:21:06 pm by charmedguy18 »

charmedguy18

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2009, 02:02:45 pm »
Okay I have a suggestion for a movie for everyone else, then.

There's a movie called C.R.A.Z.Y. that I just saw the other day. It was absolutely AMAZING. It's a gay-interest movie, but even straight guys that don't like watching gay guys making out and stuff would like it. The reason being there's no homosexual contact throughout the movie, although it's insinuated. That was the only thing I really wish it DID have. But really, it was one of the best movies I've ever seen. It's a French-Canadian film. I didn't know that before I watched it because of the title. But if you decide to watch it you'll understand why it has an English name...

Good, goood, GOOOOD movie!