Author Topic: Is vanessa going to come out with a 4th?  (Read 13999 times)

your.dying.wish

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • website
Re: Is vanessa going to come out with a 4th?
« Reply #15 on: July 30, 2009, 11:20:44 am »
Well by giving it a fantasy title of your own also puts in your own hope of how you wish for her album to sound like as in mood and tone. Chronological for instance maybe means cg18 wants this album to be even better than the previous 3 but also have a different maybe even 'surprise me' sound. I would call the 4th album Dark Carnival. The song should make it on an album too maybe if not possible for whatever reason then an updated revised version.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:24:56 am by your.dying.wish »
I know it's hard to fit in
This puzzle called life
But if we stay along the edges
I think we'll be alright

BurningDownLove

• Willing and Able to... Run
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 30, 2009, 01:36:35 pm »
Harmonium Not Thieves!
lol jk

I hope she doesn't name it after a song. "Heroes & Thieves" is a really cool album title and
it completely represented the songs on the album, but I like how unique the names
"Be Not Nobody" and "Harmonium" are.

charmedguy18

« Reply #17 on: July 30, 2009, 10:13:40 pm »
Well by giving it a fantasy title of your own also puts in your own hope of how you wish for her album to sound like as in mood and tone. Chronological for instance maybe means cg18 wants this album to be even better than the previous 3 but also have a different maybe even 'surprise me' sound. I would call the 4th album Dark Carnival. The song should make it on an album too maybe if not possible for whatever reason then an updated revised version.
WHOA
You are officially my friend. I love how you read into that but let your statement be short and to the point.  I do the first most of the time, but not the second. XD I chatter.
Ah, you have no idea how great I think that was.
You know, I think this deserves its own threat. You can always do that if you want. We won't bite :)
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 11:05:34 pm by charmedguy18 »

Giuliana

• Make me high on lullabies
  • You think you'll be happy if granted one more wish
    • MSN Messenger - giulianacaminotti@hotmail.com
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - nessaholic.chu@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • twitter
    • Email
« Reply #18 on: July 30, 2009, 11:19:05 pm »
I read on myspace that she was recording a 4th album, here's the link:
http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendId=9214287&blogId=466542873

I really hope she release it soon. However as far as I know, she only has 5 or 6 new songs.

I can't wait for her new album! And most of all, for new videoclips. I love her videoclips, especially Hands on me. It's so awesome.

Concerning the name of the album, that's sth cool to think about. Who knows, it migh be called London. Can't wait to see the cover. I'm really excited about it, and it's not even official.

I gotta work on that.
But the truth is, you'll never need more than this

shinesobright07

• Make me high on lullabies
    • MSN Messenger - kami_lynn713@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2009, 05:54:27 am »
 I don't know how reliable this person is, but someone commented on one of my Vanessa Carlton videos, and they said she was coming out with an album that was "boutique"... meaning a really small lable or no lable at all. I think she should, too. She gets more freedom  for what she wants to release.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2009, 08:32:49 am »
I don't know how reliable this person is, but someone commented on one of my Vanessa Carlton videos, and they said she was coming out with an album that was "boutique"... meaning a really small lable or no lable at all. I think she should, too. She gets more freedom  for what she wants to release.

Yes, she mentioned it in an interview late last year/early this year.

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2009, 08:37:32 am »
She also mentioned the album breifly at yesterdays show even though she didn't play any of the newer material.  She said she has a hard time differentiating between h&t and the album shes working on at the moment.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2009, 09:03:55 am »
this means covering all the new releases at Target with her CD... PART 4!!!!!
i love doing that!
but i always think if someone went and actually looks for her, they wont be able to find the cd.

hahahah I work at a Target! I can tell you that the people who work in Electronics HATE when people do that! But I have done it at my store lol. When H&T came out I was covering them with hers and one of the guys saw me. He was like "what are you doing?" I just told him to leave them there or else. He did lol =]

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

maira

• AOL Instant Messenger - maira713
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2009, 12:46:14 pm »
i got a chance to ask her when her next album was comming out and she said next spring and that she is also going on tour. can't wait! =)

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2009, 12:13:59 am »
A tour? Woohoooooooo!!!!!
Did she mention when the tour is gonna happen? Is it Spring as well?
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

maira

• AOL Instant Messenger - maira713
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 07:34:03 pm »
she said next year, so i'm guessing after the album comes out. =)

your.dying.wish

• View Profile
    • website
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 12:10:26 pm »
I cannot stop thinking about this. I definitely have a place in my soul for V's next album.
I know it's hard to fit in
This puzzle called life
But if we stay along the edges
I think we'll be alright

charmedguy18

« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 08:23:41 pm »
She also mentioned the album breifly at yesterdays show even though she didn't play any of the newer material.  She said she has a hard time differentiating between h&t and the album shes working on at the moment.
I kind of hope not. I have not a want- but a need for Vanessa's Harmonium-esque emotion to put music to how I feel at times. It helps and it is some of the most beautiful music I've heard ever.
I still <3 H&T though.

daydrop

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2009, 09:59:44 pm »
watever ever happens.. i'm buying her new album the day she'd release it. and did i mention? I CAN'T FCKNG WAIT. hah that's too whiney. i can wait, it's worth the while..:)

nutnlp

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 06:24:11 am »
well from the sounds of things...waltz, london & fwf, they don't sound anything like harmonium or h&t..which is a good thing..i think they sound raw and beautiful.  i like that shes taking chances with her lyrics with each album that goes by....i'd love for her to score a horror film.  i think she floats is a pure example of what can happen if vanessa is given a filmscore job....amazing.
..is rushing to pack his bags and take a trip to egypt like the average person does!!!