Author Topic: Dreaming of V  (Read 3888 times)

pswik91

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
Dreaming of V
« on: September 01, 2009, 07:17:57 am »
Okay, so you know when you go to sleep and dream about stuff that's going to happen in the future?  Well, last night when I went to sleep I had a dream about Vanessa.  In the dream I saw myself going online to the forums here and finding a new thread that had been posted saying New Vanessa Carlton Song!  I got really excited and opened it and read what it said.  The person who sent the post was unclear to me but the only thing that I could see was a song title.  In the thread it said something along the lines of Hey guys V just had a private little concert and she performed a new song which was called Never Alone.  Just letting everyone know!  Thoughts are welcomeee!

Phil

initially_yours

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • My official site
Re: Dreaming of V
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2009, 10:16:02 am »
That would be so weird if she actually did have a song of the same name.   :)
Musician, filmmaker, writer: http://www.theaaronchan.com

RYVC

« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2009, 12:59:58 pm »
That's werid I do the same thing but not in dreams. I will think about a certain event and it would happen later that day or week. I can't wait to see the new song(when it comes out) That would be messed if it was called Never Alone.

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2009, 04:43:44 pm »
It's so weird though cause it felt like it was actually happening you know?  But sadly it was just s dream  :'(

your.dying.wish

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • View Profile
    • website
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2009, 07:59:55 am »
Vanessa shall have to compose Never Alone now. She has to.
I know it's hard to fit in
This puzzle called life
But if we stay along the edges
I think we'll be alright

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2009, 04:47:03 pm »
like i don't wanna get this in everyone's mind that she is composing a song called never alone it's just something that i merely saw in a beautiful dream!  I'd love for her to do that thought =)

charmedguy18

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2009, 02:45:00 pm »
like i don't wanna get this in everyone's mind that she is composing a song called never alone it's just something that i merely saw in a beautiful dream!  I'd love for her to do that thought =)
I love dreams like this.
If you actually heard it that means you composed it. If you haven't already forgotten, try to write it down. The little bit you write at first triggers your memory of the rest, even if you don't think you'll remember it. Writing dreams always makes the memories come out. Try it and send us the lyrics if you can cause I'd love to read them. :)

SylvanHistorian30

• Willing and Able to... Run
  • All I Seem to Feel is Light . . .
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - earl_dominic_18
    • View Profile
    • bishop-myriel43 on deviantART
« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2009, 06:18:01 am »
If this proves to be prophetic I shall run down the school hallway with the news of this new song!

Not kidding, seriously, I will.
Miracles DO happen! =)

View my literary works:
http://bishop-myriel43.deviantart.com/

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2009, 09:37:14 am »
it's gonna take a lot of my memory to remember the lyrics but it was very short so i will try this weekend and If i remember I will let you know.  sorry if this gets everyone's hopes up i'm just making this super clear this was just a dream of mine haha

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2009, 07:51:53 pm »
Strange, I had a dream she wrote some songs as well. One was named "Midnight Dreams," which was sort of like a nocturne. At least, it had that sort of feel. The other was an instrumental piece called "Etude," which in my dream, she showed me the sheet music for. I, personally, feel as though I have too much wishful thinking in mind. Although, realistically, I thought that "Midnight Dreams" was a song she was writing.  I even had to look it up on Google.
 :-\
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

pswik91

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2009, 02:57:39 pm »
yeah i get those types of feelings now and the but i just have to decide from what is real or not

Ursula Abdala

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • VC is my life now.
    • MSN Messenger - ursula_ruiva@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: October 01, 2009, 08:40:59 am »
Beautiful dream! Nessie is always in my dreams. In the las one, she was my mother. Poor Nessie, lol.
"Bendito seja quem te trouxe a esse mundo enquanto eu ainda estava nele", Nessa. "You're the sun that breaks the storm..."