NESSAholics.com™
December 12, 2017, 02:10:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: New to the board, not new to Vanessa Carlton  (Read 1494 times)
Annie
You're a Genuine Wannabe

More to L I F E than trying to survive

View Profile Email
« on: December 02, 2009, 04:41:58 pm »

Hey! My name's Katherine, but you can call me Kat Smiley
I'm new to the board, but I'm not new to Vanessa Carlton's music. I'm really excited about her album "Tall Tells for Spring."
I'm an artsy girl Smiley. I love to paint, to draw, to create something out of nothing. I have a big imagination, LOL. Otherwise, I wouldn't be able to go on with my art.
I love yoga.
I love piano. Smiley I know it sounds cliche', being a huge VC fan and saying you can play piano, but seriously, I've taken it for some years now LOL. I'm no noob at it.
I'm shy, but I do love talking and getting to know new people!
The best thing ever is to wake up and realized it snow. Snow days I just curl up on the coach with some tea and talk to my mom, who is one of my best friends. Smiley
Oh, and I'm a member of DeviantART. If you want to stop by and say hello, here's my page ---> http://iwaterbender.deviantart.com/
You can view my art there if you'd like.
Guten Tag! (Good day!)

Smiley
tylor2000
You never thought it'd hurt so bad

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2009, 11:35:01 am »

Hey Kat!  It's always cool to meet other artists.  Welcome to the boards!  Thanks for showing us your art.  Smiley  What was the last thing you've played on the piano?  Do you write music also?  I'm going to check out your art after I post this.

take care.  Smiley

Annie
You're a Genuine Wannabe

More to L I F E than trying to survive

View Profile Email
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2009, 06:21:55 pm »

Hey!! Cheesy You're welcome, the pleasure is mine! (: Just recently I taught myself how to play Clocks by Coldplay, and I'm currently teaching myself to play "Morning Sting" by Vanessa Carlton Smiley But alas, I don't write music :p I write prose and haikus every now and then, but art is mainly my best creative outlet Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: