Author Topic: That is so good  (Read 3273 times)

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
That is so good
« on: December 03, 2009, 05:37:23 am »
Hey! What's up?! lol. obviously my name is Laura and I have hailed from the vc.com boards which was spammed to death. It has taken almost like two months for them to approve my account here or whatever they do. hahaha.
Of course I love V. I have ever since I was about 10. I bought her first cd at a used bookstore in Dallas and I fell in love with it.
I go to high school and am in Varsity Choir which is awesome. I am teaching myself to play the piano. keyword:teaching. that does not mean i am an expert. lol.  :D
I really got bored of not having fellow nessaholics to talk to so here I am!
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

Annie

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
  • More to L I F E than trying to survive
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: That is so good
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 04:03:21 pm »
Hey, what's up! Glad to have more VC fans here! (: You're in choir? That's cool. :) I've got some friends in choir, but I'm terrible at it personally haha

Nessaholista

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:42:02 pm »
Hey! What's up?! lol. obviously my name is Laura and I have hailed from the vc.com boards which was spammed to death. It has taken almost like two months for them to approve my account here or whatever they do. hahaha.
Of course I love V. I have ever since I was about 10. I bought her first cd at a used bookstore in Dallas and I fell in love with it.
I go to high school and am in Varsity Choir which is awesome. I am teaching myself to play the piano. keyword:teaching. that does not mean i am an expert. lol.  :D

Welcome to the boards :)

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 05:15:47 am »
Hey, what's up! Glad to have more VC fans here! (: You're in choir? That's cool. :) I've got some friends in choir, but I'm terrible at it personally haha

Awwww. lol. It's ok. I have found out that choir is not for everyone, but everyone has their own talent. :)

LauraH

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 05:16:15 am »

Welcome to the boards :)

Thanks. :)