NESSAholics.com™
December 12, 2017, 02:08:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: That is so good  (Read 1554 times)
LauraH
Just a day, just an ordinary day

View Profile
« on: December 03, 2009, 05:37:23 am »

Hey! What's up?! lol. obviously my name is Laura and I have hailed from the vc.com boards which was spammed to death. It has taken almost like two months for them to approve my account here or whatever they do. hahaha.
Of course I love V. I have ever since I was about 10. I bought her first cd at a used bookstore in Dallas and I fell in love with it.
I go to high school and am in Varsity Choir which is awesome. I am teaching myself to play the piano. keyword:teaching. that does not mean i am an expert. lol.  Cheesy
I really got bored of not having fellow nessaholics to talk to so here I am!

The song may be over, but the music never ends.
Annie
You're a Genuine Wannabe

More to L I F E than trying to survive

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2009, 04:03:21 pm »

Hey, what's up! Glad to have more VC fans here! (: You're in choir? That's cool. Smiley I've got some friends in choir, but I'm terrible at it personally haha
Nessaholista
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2009, 09:42:02 pm »

Hey! What's up?! lol. obviously my name is Laura and I have hailed from the vc.com boards which was spammed to death. It has taken almost like two months for them to approve my account here or whatever they do. hahaha.
Of course I love V. I have ever since I was about 10. I bought her first cd at a used bookstore in Dallas and I fell in love with it.
I go to high school and am in Varsity Choir which is awesome. I am teaching myself to play the piano. keyword:teaching. that does not mean i am an expert. lol.  Cheesy

Welcome to the boards Smiley
LauraH

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 08, 2009, 05:15:47 am »

Hey, what's up! Glad to have more VC fans here! (: You're in choir? That's cool. Smiley I've got some friends in choir, but I'm terrible at it personally haha

Awwww. lol. It's ok. I have found out that choir is not for everyone, but everyone has their own talent. Smiley

LauraH

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2009, 05:16:15 am »

Welcome to the boards Smiley

Thanks. Smiley

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: