NESSAholics.com™
August 21, 2017, 01:49:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Birthday information wasn't able to be converted.  If you want it public, update it here

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Another brazilian nessaholic!  (Read 2818 times)
beatriz
Make me high on lullabies

View Profile
« on: May 09, 2010, 05:01:50 pm »

Hey all, here comes another brazilian nessaholic. My name is Beatriz, I am a Vanessa fan only for one year, but that was enough to make me fall in love with her and her music. I started to get interested in her after an ATM tutorial on youtube as a related video. I've always wanted to play piano, but I had no motivation and then Vanessa came up and I'm doing piano classes now Smiley
 My dream is to see her live! Maybe in the new tour she comes to Brazil? I think it's easier if I go to the U.S though.

Right now I'm so excited about the new album update! I joined the forum in the beginning of a new "era", right? '-'
Well, that's all :]
(My english isn't very good, sorry for any grammatical mistakes.)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2011, 04:42:43 pm by beatriz » Logged
Vitor Mendes

f*** it!

View Profile Email
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 06:31:59 pm »

Heeey! Welcome! I'm sure besides me there's also another brazilian boy here, Elinton. Our fan base is growing stronger Tongue
I'm a fan for only 3 years but I've known Vanessa since ATM.
I guess even though I'm not here as long as I'm registered on the Official Board - which became a mess - I'm in the position to welcome you Smiley
Any Vanessa news/discussions you need you'll find in this forum.
So... Welcome on board!

a solitude is in my head
nessafan_sa
Willing and Able to... Run

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 07:25:23 pm »

Welcome!  Cheesy
Am I right to say you have a youtube channel?? if so, your videos are AMAZING, thanks a lot Smiley
[sobriquet]
Fine as dandelions

And love comes back around again.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 07:46:06 pm »

Nice to have another Nessaholic in here. Cheesy

And yeah, I think a new Nessa era is coming. Or at least, that's what I am hoping for.

Floating in the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.
beatriz

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 05:10:01 pm »

Thanks for the "welcomes"  Cheesy

Am I right to say you have a youtube channel?? if so, your videos are AMAZING, thanks a lot Smiley
Yeah, you're right. Thanks! Well, actually Vanessa is the AMAZING one hehe

So this is my channel, for those who want to check: www.youtube.com/user/bEeAatrizZ
Elinton Wiermann
You're a Genuine Wannabe

"Waste away the days..."

ewiermann@outlook.com.br
View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2011, 02:57:23 pm »

My God, I just saw your post now, Beatriz!

I identified with his story "how I started to like Vanessa." I hear Vanessa since 2002, but in 2003 I became a fan, not only by her songs, but because the piano has amazed me. But, as I was very young, I didn't take forward the idea of learning to play piano, and unfortunately (well... my fault) I STILL couldn't even realize this dream = [

And VTTM has been missing for a time from the Brazilian comunnity ...

[<o>] Vanessa Carlton Brazil

...I'm sorry the grammatical errors...
beautydivine
Your true colors shown

Thanks for everything, V

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2011, 07:25:38 pm »

Hey Beatriz! I've seen your YouTube videos and love them! I'd like to thank you for uploading rare footage of V. Such a pleasure to watch! Nice to meet another Nessaholic! I am new here. : )

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: