Author Topic: Official Vanessa Pictures Thread part (2)  (Read 131616 times)

TRINIST

• Your true colors shown
  • Perfect hair, perfect heart.
    • View Profile
Re: Official Vanessa Pictures Thread part (2)
« Reply #165 on: July 26, 2011, 02:30:36 pm »
love them! could someone please possibly post all the pictures we have so far from the zooey shoot with the denim jacket? I've been seeng several here and there around the V online community but theyre all really small or cropped and I don't know what we actually have gotten so far.

DriftingOverMe

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
    • Vanessa Carlton Online
« Reply #166 on: July 28, 2011, 11:43:11 pm »
Here is the spread on Zooey Magazine if anyone did not get a chance to read it.

View the full size images here: http://v-carlton.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=232
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 11:44:46 pm by NessaHippster »

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #167 on: July 29, 2011, 12:05:15 am »
Here is the spread on Zooey Magazine if anyone did not get a chance to read it.

View the full size images here: http://v-carlton.net/photos/thumbnails.php?album=232

thanks for the scans, shame they have that weird annoying white block right in the center of them though.

how odd, oh well.

DriftingOverMe

• View Profile
    • Vanessa Carlton Online
« Reply #168 on: July 29, 2011, 02:02:00 am »
Please do not untag the photos I spent a lot of time getting them. I appreciate that thanks

Pushglow

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: July 29, 2011, 04:39:39 am »
@NessaHippster, you've got to stop watermarking these pics please, they're not your property. Thanks.
+1

You have a huge ego problem NessaHippster. Nonetheless, thank you for taking the time to scan these pictures, I'm very grateful , but you know what, I'm really really happy to untag them. Let people make nice wallpapers or whatever.

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #170 on: July 29, 2011, 04:48:36 am »
I dont really understand the whole tag thing. Why tag pictures you didn't take or tag layouts you didn't make. I'm a graphic designer, and I would be pissed if someone tagged my work just because they scaned it.

Thanks for the scans though.

Weisz

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: July 29, 2011, 09:16:10 am »
I dont really understand the whole tag thing. Why tag pictures you didn't take or tag layouts you didn't make. I'm a graphic designer, and I would be pissed if someone tagged my work just because they scaned it.

To be fair with him. Almost every fan site does it and im ok with it. But seriously, just put the darn tag where it doesn't bother. Add extra space and put it there or something. Thanx for the pics.
It's just me....and a drum. brmbrmbrmbrmbrbbrbrbrmmm

Still stars through a window, will they ever know this madness, madness of the

Harmonium

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #172 on: July 29, 2011, 09:21:20 am »
No, I was just talking about tags in general. They bother me.
Don't think it's ok to take credit for other peoples work.

Martin.

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • Connected to a million stars and lights.
    • View Profile
    • Sworn Under An Oath To War
« Reply #173 on: July 29, 2011, 09:23:10 am »
Generally speaking, ff you didn't take the photo or pay for it then you shouldn't really be tagging it; it's somebody else's property. And if they were cool enough to share it without tagging, what right do you have to stick your name across the image?

Not attacking the dude in here, I'm just speaking generally. He's not the first to do it and won't be the last.

DriftingOverMe

• View Profile
    • Vanessa Carlton Online
« Reply #174 on: July 29, 2011, 10:14:57 am »

To be fair with him. Almost every fan site does it and im ok with it. But seriously, just put the darn tag where it doesn't bother. Add extra space and put it there or something. Thanx for the pics.

Thank you your comment is true all fansites tag photos and in a way I did pay for them I bought the magazine to scan them for everyone. I'm honestly not trying to be a bad guy and no I do not have a big ego. But thank you for stating this. Fansites do have tags and I wil move the tag somewhere less noticable. And not to be rude but people who do untag photos could have their I.p banned from the gallery.  But I will work on moving the tags.

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #175 on: July 29, 2011, 10:33:34 am »
I think maybe it's a little unfair to tag them noticeably in the middle of the image, especially when the majority of people only want to look or make graphics for personal or forum use. Perhaps the old 'V-Carlton.net' line running across the image was more discrete but still there if people wanted to find a source for it. Thanks for considering to move them.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:48:46 am by AG. »

DriftingOverMe

• View Profile
    • Vanessa Carlton Online
« Reply #176 on: July 29, 2011, 10:48:20 am »
True true but it is also unfair to spend so much money to purchase (Just to purchase)  this magazine and people be so rude and unappreciative. Honestly I'm not putting anybody on blast or trying to be mean but people don't understand why people tag photos and since this kid already untagged them :/ Well I have nothing to say to that.I honestly wish some people would just get along and not be so hostile towards eachother. Leave credit where credit is due. Enjoy the photos be happy and prosperous I don't want to start an argument just because I posted photos of Vanessa.

KULPDOGG

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
    • http://kulpdogg.googlepages.com
    • Email
« Reply #177 on: July 29, 2011, 10:52:46 am »
Please do not untag the photos I spent a lot of time getting them. I appreciate that thanks

I see you got a lot of your pictures from Vanessa's last.fm
Not sure if you noticed, but I uploaded probably more than half of those to last.fm, a lot I see on your site.
I spent a long time finding those.

in fact I can see specifically on a couple photos tiny marks I left from editing tags off of photos so they would be last.fm appropriate.

I can share the original pictures so that the tags can be professionally removed by people who actually do that...
because I would rather not have photos that I untagged be re-tagged by another website and then spread around.

I just want these rare photos to be seen as they were supposed to be seen.
There's seriously no point in adding tags, it's just annoying for everyone.

advertise your website all you want, but don't destroy art.

I only want to help all other NESSAholics.
There aren't many of us, we need to stick together.

Pushglow

• View Profile
« Reply #178 on: July 29, 2011, 11:06:43 am »
You spent money for the magazine, OK, so what? You don't own the pictures. If you love tags, put the magazine's name and the photographer and not your website. In the downloads thread, I bought some of the items that I then shared. Look at the file names or the ID-Tags, I never mentioned my name, simply because I don't own them.

Next time I will offer a CD or a book to my friend, I will write with my indelible big pen "generously given by Pushglow". I'm sure he would be happy!

people who do untag photos could have their I.p banned from the gallery.
Good luck with that.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 11:16:13 am by Pushglow »

nessaddict21

• I'm looking for wisdom in all the wrong places;
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #179 on: July 29, 2011, 10:12:08 pm »
Some gifs!

More from here:
http://vanessacarltongifs.tumblr.com/

Wait is that last one from the Uncharted - Sara Bareilles video?

edit: nevermind. just saw the video again, it is. :) I forgot how much i love that song.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2011, 10:31:25 pm by nessaddict21 »