Author Topic: Friday, Friday...  (Read 13499 times)

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
Friday, Friday...
« on: April 06, 2011, 02:57:45 pm »
I'll be honest: I hate the song, but wouldn't you agree that without the lyrics or the monotone voice, it sounds better on the piano? :P

http://espionageandpreludes.tumblr.com/

I'm currently anti-Youtube for posting videos. :X

I took it done. I'm recording it again. .-.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2011, 06:29:50 pm by Patricius »
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
Re: Friday, Friday...
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2011, 04:23:05 pm »
yep! I dont like the song at all
but the friday friday line is on my head!   :o damn she is good

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2011, 10:26:12 pm »
That's good! Course I still hear 'Friday, Friday....' in my head haha. But your right, with just the piano it's not bad :)

Patricius

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2011, 09:18:01 pm »
It's official: I learned the whole thing. .-.  I am slightly disappointed in myself...

yep! I dont like the song at all
but the friday friday line is on my head!   :o damn she is good
That's good! Course I still hear 'Friday, Friday....' in my head haha. But your right, with just the piano it's not bad :)

It's an evilly catchy song, and yeah, once you get past the voice and lyrics... it has the potential of being a good song.
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

sarab

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
  • Wolves howl to a moon and she never answers back
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2011, 04:33:17 am »
never heard the song and I don't think I will look for it based on what you are all saying but I love the music in this video!  I just love the way a piano sounds!
~Sara~

Manny

• I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2011, 05:06:13 am »
never heard the song and I don't think I will look for it based on what you are all saying but I love the music in this video!  I just love the way a piano sounds!

YES, for your own good, don't listen to the song, unless you want to get obssed with the 'friday friday' line.

LauraH

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2011, 04:47:20 am »
Haha. This is such a terrible song.
The song may be over, but the music never ends.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2011, 02:55:09 pm »

YES, for your own good, don't listen to the song, unless you want to get obssed with the 'friday friday' line.

I did it...I listened. I couldn't help myself.  I kept seeing things about it on the internet and thought I really had to be in the know on this one.  So yea.  Basically everything you all have said.  As annoying as all get up.  She can carry a tune I guess, but is very nasal and not my taste at all.  The lyrics are unimaginative and funny where I think she was not trying to be funny.  The "friday friday" did get stuck in my head a little but I forced myself to NOT think about it, but my husband still says it every once in a while.  The piano in the video clip was so much better!
~Sara~

joey

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - josephherbert@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2011, 04:36:42 pm »
I know it's wrong but whenever I'm feeling down, I go to the video and read the comments people post. Some are crazy rude but some are just HI-larious...

You should try it sometime.

My favorite ones so far are:

1. "Which seat can I take?"
"This one BITCH!!!"

2. Why that guy gotta be hating on Usher?

3. What about Saturday? It's a holiday and the beginning of the weekend. You can sleep in late and don't have to do anything plus there is Sunday for you to relax and enjoy! (it was something along the lines of this)
"I see the Dalai Lama ... I feel him blessing me"

Myspace...Add me...

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2011, 02:09:32 am »
Saturday IS so much better than Friday.
~Sara~

Patricius

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2011, 09:29:56 pm »

I did it...I listened. I couldn't help myself.  I kept seeing things about it on the internet and thought I really had to be in the know on this one.  So yea.  Basically everything you all have said.  As annoying as all get up.  She can carry a tune I guess, but is very nasal and not my taste at all.  The lyrics are unimaginative and funny where I think she was not trying to be funny.  The "friday friday" did get stuck in my head a little but I forced myself to NOT think about it, but my husband still says it every once in a while.  The piano in the video clip was so much better!

That was a mistake. o_o  Honestly, I will never be able to say or listen to the word "Friday" without that song coming to mind--I hope it gets cliche, fast.

sarab

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #11 on: April 16, 2011, 04:53:42 am »

That was a mistake. o_o  Honestly, I will never be able to say or listen to the word "Friday" without that song coming to mind--I hope it gets cliche, fast.

I'm pretty sure it already is.  I have heard it's been on SNL and all sorts of parodies.  It helps that I don't listen to the radio or watch any of the music channels, so I've only heard it the once. 
~Sara~

Patricius

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2011, 12:52:14 pm »
The radio doesn't play it much, I think.  If they did, I'm sure everyone would stop listening to any stations that played it all together.  I'll admit that the song is overused, especially since I think it's replacing rick-rolling, or it's monopolizing trolling all together.  For it to be cliche...well, we'll have to  wait for people to stop listening to the damn song. .-.

WhiteRabbit

• Your true colors shown
  • 'Cause It's All White On White....
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #13 on: April 20, 2011, 07:42:29 pm »
Have you guys heard her song Prom Night?? It's equally bad

Patricius

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2011, 06:29:10 pm »
....She came out with another song!? Again? o_o