Author Topic: Carousel Cover  (Read 2014 times)

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
Carousel Cover
« on: April 28, 2011, 05:38:39 pm »
And this is what happens when I dig through my iPhone and start deleting stuff. It's old-ish and pretty bad, imho--considering I meshed everything together, presumably in a half hour, and called it final. I'll mull over whether or not if I should re-record another cover.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKTmsKmqbJo
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

AG.

• Your true colors shown
    • View Profile
    • Email
Re: Carousel Cover
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2011, 11:53:34 pm »
That's brilliant,  I love how you incorporated the melody line into the music. If you say that's a poor quality version, I can't wait for a re record as I think it's fantastic. Have you any recordings of other songs as I would love to hear them.

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2011, 01:57:53 am »
Can I rip the mp3 so that I can use it as a background music for my blog?

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.

Patricius

• Make me high on lullabies
  • Lo hice; se lo hizo. ¿Seré encontrado?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2011, 12:09:21 pm »
Sobriquet, if that was you who asked on YouTube, yes, you can.

And thanks. :) Let's just say, I quickly fell in love with the song when it was first premiered live, and I have to get everything right. I did have other recordings of her songs (ATM, Papa, H&T, London), but since the FlipShare program on my computer is currently broken, they're not currently accessible.
"The road is ahead of us, so let's start out today...The people and the friends that we have lost, or the dreams that have faded... Never forget them."

[sobriquet]

• Fine as dandelions
  • And love comes back around again.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2011, 02:53:15 pm »
Yes, that's me. ANd thanks. (:

Floating on the sea, stars are watching me. Currents take me out, what will be will be.