Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 103300 times)

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #390 on: December 04, 2007, 09:37:34 am »
Quote from: "me and my piano---tim"

yea it is ridiculously good, but have faith in the conversion process lol! One of my best friends hated britney spears, calling her trash and shit, but I somehow got him to actually WANT to hear her music last time he came over.

NICE!!

itsthefiveofus

• You never thought it'd hurt so bad
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #391 on: December 14, 2007, 08:17:49 pm »
I normally don't watch her music vids. But I was curious and the new music video is actulley A LOT better than I thought it was going to be. I do have to say she actuelay looks happy! and shes DANCING like she used to! its not all messed up and its not just her dancing like around a pole lol its not to bad

Current takes me out, what will be, will be. Floating on the sea, stars are watching me.

skyestar

• AOL Instant Messenger - lintitinwe
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #392 on: December 15, 2007, 04:55:00 pm »
haha i was surprised at the video too!  nice reference to the philippines. my only question is when did anyone ever say she was too thin? but i suppose by asking i'm just participating in wanting a piece of her.. lolz

http://www.mtv.com/overdrive/?id=1518071&vid=194495
for people who haven't seen it

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #393 on: December 15, 2007, 06:10:19 pm »
^your either too thin or too fat, there's no winning in Hollywood. thats probably what she meant. either that or if she said the word fat instead of too thin she knows there would be more controversy about her & I'm sure she's trying to stay away from it as much as she possibly can.

& i agree with everyone, i was pleasantly surprised by this video. She actually tried. Way to go Britney. It reminds me a lot of "Do Something" (I think thats the name?).

btw, is it just me or does this song remind you guys of Toxic? It's one of my favorites from their new cd. Make sure you wait for it to load a little bit so it doesn't stall or whatever:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdCErGSGDSQ

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
britney spears
« Reply #394 on: December 15, 2007, 06:28:33 pm »
does anyone know how people outsie th US can watch mtv.com vids??

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

ste_uel

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #395 on: December 16, 2007, 07:36:35 am »
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89oS4SN4mNg

LOVE IT! 8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O

PianoPlayer12

• Fine as dandelions
    • MSN Messenger - anthony_the_great_g6@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Mattia1045
    • View Profile
    • Nessfan12
britney spears
« Reply #396 on: December 16, 2007, 11:04:55 am »
Quote from: "ste_uel"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89oS4SN4mNg

LOVE IT! 8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O  8O

thanks for posting. :)
yai actually realy liked the vid. :)

Lets Make This Our Story. Lets Live In The Glory. Time It Fades Away Precious As A Song. Cause Someday We'll Be Gone
www.freewebs.com/nessfan12<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #397 on: December 16, 2007, 01:42:52 pm »
omg i'm so glad everyone here loves the video!!! i was soooooo excited to see it and it looked SO good! my favorite part is when she gets out of the car and the paparazzi guy lays on the ground to get a shot up her dress. hahaha. the whole video is so good. yayyy i <3 britneyyy!

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #398 on: December 17, 2007, 04:26:13 pm »
I love the POM vid!!!! It is amazing! Go Britney! She is love.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #399 on: December 18, 2007, 03:03:15 am »
omg i dont think you guys even realize how excited it really makes me that the song and video is getting such good feedback. it makes me sooo happy!!!

ste_uel

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #400 on: December 18, 2007, 03:48:25 pm »
Quote from: "SAMMIE CARTER"
omg i dont think you guys even realize how excited it really makes me that the song and video is getting such good feedback. it makes me sooo happy!!!

I saw that at youtube.com it's been there for just a couple of days and it already got a lot of attention.

Honors for This Video:
#1 - Most Discussed (This Week)
#1 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
#4 - Most Discussed (This Month)
#1 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music
#84 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Music
#8 - Most Responded (Today)
#4 - Most Responded (This Week)
#9 - Most Responded (This Month)
#43 - Most Responded (All Time)
#1 - Most Viewed (This Week)
#1 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Music
#15 - Most Viewed (This Month)
#3 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Music
#1 - Top Favorites (This Week)
#1 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Music
#7 - Top Favorites (This Month)
#2 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Music
#9 - Top Rated (This Week)
#1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music
#32 - Top Rated (This Month)
#9 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #401 on: December 19, 2007, 12:48:12 am »
Quote from: "ste_uel"
Quote from: "SAMMIE CARTER"

I saw that at youtube.com it's been there for just a couple of days and it already got a lot of attention.

Honors for This Video:
#1 - Most Discussed (This Week)
#1 - Most Discussed (This Week) - Music
#4 - Most Discussed (This Month)
#1 - Most Discussed (This Month) - Music
#84 - Most Discussed (All Time) - Music
#8 - Most Responded (Today)
#4 - Most Responded (This Week)
#9 - Most Responded (This Month)
#43 - Most Responded (All Time)
#1 - Most Viewed (This Week)
#1 - Most Viewed (This Week) - Music
#15 - Most Viewed (This Month)
#3 - Most Viewed (This Month) - Music
#1 - Top Favorites (This Week)
#1 - Top Favorites (This Week) - Music
#7 - Top Favorites (This Month)
#2 - Top Favorites (This Month) - Music
#9 - Top Rated (This Week)
#1 - Top Rated (This Week) - Music
#32 - Top Rated (This Month)
#9 - Top Rated (This Month) - Music

yay  :D  :D i love it.

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #402 on: December 24, 2007, 11:47:45 pm »
i seriously don't know how someone can still be a fan after watching these videos. i'm not saying all this stuff to be mean cuz i know what it feels like to have people pick on a celeb i admire. but really..this time Britney has just gone overboard.

i thought she was just doing all these crazy stunts for attention, but holy crap. go to www.hollywood.tv and watch ALL the videos...she has gone COMPLETELY mental! i am like speechless after watching all of those videos there are 7 parts or something. i felt sorry for her in the first one, but the ones after...oh man. it's almost like she has multiple personalities. first shes telling the paparazzi to f off, then she goes into a public restroom yelling on the phone to someone, then she's all school girl giggly getting a paparazzi's number, then in a couple videos she turns all British, then she preceeds to run around in a Walgreens looking for another bathroom. i can go on but you should just watch for yourself. and this is all in one night lol wtf. Plus she also has almost like a little girls voice in some parts of the videos, it's super weird.

she seriously needs to be locked up..i can't believe how messed up the paparazzi has made her, it's really sad because she used to be so normal.

NolitaFairytale

• Make me high on lullabies
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #403 on: December 25, 2007, 08:03:10 am »
Oh please, Britney isn't crazy. Yeah she has been through alot, so it is understandable that she acts odd from time to time, but wait what is the big deal if (- as we don't know what her and the Pap did)  she got off with the Pap, it isn't like normal people don't have sex. And as for the accents, you could clearly see she was confusing the paparazzi so how do you know she didn't do it purposely for that reason?

Hmm, this seems to give me flashbacks to when Paula Abdul went a bit crazy, OH, no that was due to lack of sleep, right? Who is to say the same didn't happen to B?

Locked up? Are you serious on that?

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #404 on: December 25, 2007, 07:38:40 pm »
Quote from: "NolitaFairytale"
Oh please, Britney isn't crazy. Yeah she has been through alot, so it is understandable that she acts odd from time to time, but wait what is the big deal if (- as we don't know what her and the Pap did)  she got off with the Pap, it isn't like normal people don't have sex.

Yeah normal people have sex...but not with someone whose JOB it is to videotape/take pictures and stalk you everywhere you go to make money. That's just weird imo. If Paula all of a sudden hooked up with a paparazzi I would judge her too & think it's weird.

And as for the accents, you could clearly see she was confusing the paparazzi so how do you know she didn't do it purposely for that reason?

Any person knows the more they do stuff like that the more people are gonna think they are nuts..so why would Britney want people thinking she's nuts? She should be staying away from doing stuff like that.

Hmm, this seems to give me flashbacks to when Paula Abdul went a bit crazy, OH, no that was due to lack of sleep, right? Who is to say the same didn't happen to B?

Well the difference between Paula and Britney.. Paula was lacking sleep because of WORK. She only gets like 2 hours of sleep sometimes because she has a few different jobs. Britney may get lack of sleep but only cuz she's so busy getting the paparazzi to notice her and partying all night. She's only done like one thing to promote this album. She has a choice of going to sleep, but Paula had job commitments that she couldn't get out of and thats why I'm not ragging on Paula for acting loopy.