Author Topic: britney spears  (Read 108875 times)

Laura

• Keepin' secrets at midnight
    • View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #435 on: January 08, 2008, 05:41:44 pm »
Quote from: "SAMMIE CARTER"
^^ she's already on meds.

how do you know? she probably stopped taking them or she wouldn't have held her kids hostage for 3 hours..

eclv

• Moderators
  • Let aka NESSAholic
    • MSN Messenger - Let+B24@aol.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Let+B24
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #436 on: January 08, 2008, 06:42:39 pm »
For real, if she has them, she needs to take them.

Why didn't her assistant stay with the car and get the flat fixed? Would have made more sense if she really wanted to go instead of leave so it could be impounded. Why was she driving her assistant's car? I so wouldn't let her drive my car.

I hear that she finally wised up and left that pappo guy cause she felt their dates were set ups for photo ops, duh!!

Clearly, I have too much time on my hands.

vcfan

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #437 on: January 08, 2008, 07:13:24 pm »
Quote from: "Laura"
^^ she's already on meds.

how do you know? she probably stopped taking them or she wouldn't have held her kids hostage for 3 hours..

yea, that is why she held them hostage haha. she's supposed to take an hourly dosage apparently. and stopped taking them... went crazy... thought the world was out to get her... all she wanted was her kids and was paranoid they were taking them away from her... etc. etc. you get it.

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #438 on: January 08, 2008, 09:58:40 pm »
I think...no actually i KNOW for sure...that this woman has MAJOR issues in her life!
I used to love her when she first came out...i collected all her posters and CDs....
Until she started to "grow-up too fast" as my mom puts it...and then i started to let go a little bit
Now I am just soooooo frustrated with her because she brought this upon herself...and if she wanted to she could help herself.....
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

Emmyspiano

• Your true colors shown
    • AOL Instant Messenger - EmilyRMiller89
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/imaginationplayground
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #439 on: January 09, 2008, 08:43:33 am »
I agree Britney has some MAJOR issues going on, but I dont believe she can help herself at this point. I think she has hit her personal rock bottom and I think some honest people in her life NEED to do something. It dosnt seem like enough people are helping her. It's really sad what happened to her. I dont like her music or anything, but it's really sad to see someone go through this. I couldnt even imagine going through a breakdown like that  and having everyone know, and having my face on tv,having every move I make being talked about. I think if she just didnt live in LA and went to live somewhere private or went to a rehab/ hospital not near LA (far far from LA) and didnt have any cameras flashing she would be better.
And if you don't believe me just put your hands on me
I see the dalai lama, I feel him blessing me

VanessaCarltonMania

• Your true colors shown
    • MSN Messenger - charmed.ashley@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #440 on: January 09, 2008, 10:04:52 am »
Quote from: "Emmyspiano"
I agree Britney has some MAJOR issues going on, but I dont believe she can help herself at this point. I think she has hit her personal rock bottom and I think some honest people in her life NEED to do something. It dosnt seem like enough people are helping her. It's really sad what happened to her. I dont like her music or anything, but it's really sad to see someone go through this. I couldnt even imagine going through a breakdown like that  and having everyone know, and having my face on tv,having every move I make being talked about. I think if she just didnt live in LA and went to live somewhere private or went to a rehab/ hospital not near LA (far far from LA) and didnt have any cameras flashing she would be better.

That's what i mean by helping herself....
If she goes to a rehab center far away from all the cameras and the action she could get better....
And yes I do agree that more people should be helping her....it's just that she needs to realize that she has problems and not be in denial about what's going on with her life right now...
:D
http://allpoetry.com/fallengoddess - Check out my poetry and tell me what you think! Many thanks! -

Laura

• View Profile
britney spears
« Reply #441 on: January 09, 2008, 06:28:38 pm »
wow, this really surprised me. I didn't think her parents would be pissed about the statement, but after listening to this lady I can see why they would be.

And holy shit at all of the views..damn.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x9K6WJGmBys It's a long interview, but it's worth watching the whole thing imo.

LimeTwister

britney spears
« Reply #442 on: January 09, 2008, 06:39:02 pm »
Uhh, they asked Dr. Phil...has his own TV show, celebrity himself...to visit her.  What did they expect?  This whole family is crazy/stupid.

TSE

• MSN Messenger - somniloquence@hotmail.com
    • AOL Instant Messenger - TSE455
    • Yahoo Instant Messenger - i88bugs@yahoo.com
    • View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #443 on: January 09, 2008, 08:16:51 pm »
Let's talk about something happier.

Curious smells great and comes in a really pretty bottle!! Now that I'm home for winter break I steal a spritz from my sister whenever she's not around.  And did you know you can use Bed Bath & Beyond coupons at Harmon?  Wow you can get Britney's fragrances at a serious discount!

Yay for smelling good!!

I know you're jealous

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #444 on: January 09, 2008, 10:42:03 pm »
ahahhahaha. fantasy is my favorite. did you know it's the highest selling celebrity perfume?

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #445 on: January 10, 2008, 11:36:40 am »
Brandy Navarre of X17 chatted with Ryan Seacrest of KIIS FM in Los Angeles on Wednesday (January 9) about their photographer, Fabricio, who drove Britney Spears home. Navarre said the photo agency was trying to help the singer get her car back from impound but apparently it still hasn't happened.

"I think we certainly must cause her some level of stress," she admitted of the pap attention Spears received. "You can't have all those people and flashes around you everyday and not be thrilled by it. On the other hand, she's lived with that constant attention for so long, that I think she doesn't know what to do without it. And, given the fact that she doesn't seem to have great relations with her family members right now, she doesn't really have close friends, and when she does, they're there with her one day and gone the next. The only people who are there with her all the time are the photographers, and she becomes friends with them. It is a strange relationship but she seems to geniunely like some of our guys and I guess she genuinely likes Adnan, this other guy from another agency."

Brandy said that Britney has never set up a shot with them, but does communicate with them regularly. She believed Britney wasn't aware that boyfriend Adnan Ghalib appeared to have set her up with a weekend getaway for that exclusive footage. Listen to the interview at kiisfm.com.

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #446 on: January 10, 2008, 12:46:34 pm »
ahahhahaha. fantasy is my favorite. did you know it's the highest selling celebrity perfume?

No I didn't know it sold so well!

Britney is just so successful!

I'll have to check out Fantasy.

There's something wrong with my dollar store.  I noticed the other day they have celebrity perfumes for like $30.  What kind of dollar store is that?!  Maybe Fantasy is there.

vcfan

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #447 on: January 10, 2008, 03:25:55 pm »
Quote from: "TSE"

No I didn't know it sold so well!

Britney is just so successful!

I'll have to check out Fantasy.

There's something wrong with my dollar store.  I noticed the other day they have celebrity perfumes for like $30.  What kind of dollar store is that?!  Maybe Fantasy is there.

haha i can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not.

but anyway, they sell all of brit's perfumes like everywhere now...

TSE

• View Profile
    • Email
britney spears
« Reply #448 on: January 11, 2008, 09:52:38 am »

Yeah but at a dollar store?!  Yo, if it were a dollar I'd buy it without a second thought.  Ehh, anyway.

I can't compare scents but I definitely like the Curious bottle better than the Fantasy bottle.

LimeTwister

britney spears
« Reply #449 on: January 11, 2008, 10:28:57 am »
Quote from: "TSE"

Yeah but at a dollar store?!  Yo, if it were a dollar I'd buy it without a second thought.  Ehh, anyway.

I can't compare scents but I definitely like the Curious bottle better than the Fantasy bottle.

You worry me.