Author Topic: Spring Cleaning and Vanessa  (Read 1754 times)

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Spring Cleaning and Vanessa
« on: May 01, 2011, 01:27:34 pm »
So I've been cleaning things out lately and I pulled a bin out from under my bed.   Decided to go through it and see what I can find in there and oh man so so so many Vanessa items.

I've got music books and posters singed by Vanessa.   Pictures from shows.   Tickets from shows!   

I found a group pick from the Six Flags show that a bunch of us were able to get with V. 

I have some really nice posters that I bought off of ebay.     Even a BNN vinyl poster!    The White Houses Vinyl Record also.

I used to go ebay crazy I guess.

I dunno why I felt the need to share this.   Just the excitement of the new album, and going to the shows next month I suppose.

Ghisy

• VCUBs
  • Keepin' secrets at midnight
  • V-Unit!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Ghis+V
    • View Profile
Re: Spring Cleaning and Vanessa
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2011, 01:45:30 pm »
Hehe, I also have A LOT of V memorabilia. I wish there was a "Like" button for your post Brian!  ;D
Ghisy
The Original French NESSAholic

BWilli

• Speeding into the horizon
    • MSN Messenger - bdubprod@hotmail.com
    • View Profile
Re: Spring Cleaning and Vanessa
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2011, 01:49:57 pm »
haha, if only  :p

i definitely need to get some frames for some of these pictures.

Not many know this, but Ivy and I got an awesome collectible when we saw V in Vegas.

It's a 42" x 60" Poster advertising the show that was displayed outside the building.   We asked ahead of time if we could get it and after the show they gave it to us.    Vanessa signed it (Graham Colton is also featured however we were not able to get his autograph that day).

Sadly the poster is not in the greatest shape as it was tucked away for the last few years.    I have it laying out now to help flatten it.  I have NO CLUE where to get a frame big enough, nor any actual wall space for it....but its probably one of the coolest items I have from Vanessa.  :)  HUGE hah