Author Topic: Barbie Meets G.I. Joe... I know you probably don't want it..  (Read 2595 times)

HeyLookAtMe

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SnoBorderChikie
    • View Profile
Barbie Meets G.I. Joe... I know you probably don't want it..
« on: April 21, 2003, 01:19:20 pm »
but it's comin... sorry guys... hehe

CHAPTER 1
ONCE UPON A TIME there was a girl named Barbie. Barbie had a boyfriend named Ken. One day, Barbie and Ken were driving around in Ken's jeep that has a horn that really honks and a steering wheel that really turns. Barbie was just kind of looking out the window, daydreaminf and stuff and she saw a guy walking down the street. Barbie looked at him and then at Ken. There was something about the guy that she found more attractive than Ken, but she couldn't figure out what it was. The man was in his camo, whereas Ken was in his Abercrombie and Fitch polo t-shirt and his American Eagle shorts.
"Barbie! Barbie, are you ignoring me?"
"Oh, what?" Barbie jumped back to reality, to life.
"I asked you how Skipper is feeling."
"Oh, she's feeling a bit better."
"Well, that's good. Do you think she wants to go to the movie with us tonight? We could set her up on a blind date with my brother, Cameron. He's only a year older than she is." Ken told her.
"Hhmm... she might like that. Let me call her on my Barbie cell phone that really rings." She said as she pulled her Barbie cell phone that really rings out of her pink Barbie purse.
"Hi Skipper, how are you feeling?" (pause)
"Oh good, do you want to go to the movie with me and Ken tonight?" (pause)
"Oh, you won't be a third wheel... we'll set you up with Ken's brother, blind date style." (pause)
"O.K. go fix your hair with my Barbie curling iron that really warms up. But don't burn your hair. Bye." and Barbie put her cell phone that really rings back into her pink Barbie purse.
"We'll have to pick them up. Have you asked Cameron?" Barbie asked Ken.
"No... May I use your Barbie cell phone that really rings to call him? I forgot my Ken cell phone that really rings at home."
"Sure," Barbie said, and she opened her pink Barbie purse and pulled out her Barbie cell phone that really rings, "Would you like me to dial it for you, so that you don't crash your Ken jeep that has a horn that really honks and a steering wheel that really turns?" She asked.
"Good idea, Barbie. You're so smart." Barbie dialed Ken's phone number and handed her Barbie cell phone that really rings to Ken.
"Cameron... How are you?" (pause)
"Good, good... What are you doing tonight?" (pause)
"Well, would you like to go to the movie with me and Barbie tonight?" (pause)
"No... we're going to set you up on a blind date with Barbie's sister." (pause)
"O.K. go fix your hair with my Ken styling gel. Bye." Ken handed Barbie her Barbie cell phone that really rings and they drove to Barbie's house.

Twig
is now gonna
go post Chapter
[image]http://members.shaw.ca/lang_mui/ethan.jpg[/image]

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2003, 02:01:35 pm »
I thought ken was gay because he had no balls!

Mike
.........the one and only!

LimeTwister

« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2003, 02:40:15 pm »
Quote from: "LostDwarf"
I thought ken was gay because he had no balls!

Mike

kenette? lol...maybe he had cancer?...