Author Topic: Hands On Me video  (Read 7691 times)

Fred_Saboya

• You aren't tryin'
    • View Profile
Re: Hands On Me video
« Reply #15 on: July 08, 2011, 12:36:06 pm »
love the gifs, but they are so fast haha i can't even see the couples

Boy of Summer

• Make me high on lullabies
    • AOL Instant Messenger - thenolitafairyta
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 11:23:22 am »
Folks, let us not forget that V's "flopping" situation has ultimately been one fostered by her own choosing. I'm certain she could just have easily played the whole fame-game and gone multi-plat many times over, but I assume the sacrifices involved were far too stomach-churning. I do wish V would just team up Jenkins again for another album though. After watching the "making of Harmonium" vid, it seems to me like it must have been a big pain in her ass, but in my oppinion that album to this day, stands alone to blow nearly every single musical work of hers out of the water (before or since).

That being said, Hands on Me is a fine song. If she would just create more stuff like that, she'd do just fine.  8)

Harmonium

• Just a day, just an ordinary day
    • View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2011, 11:50:02 am »
Folks, let us not forget that V's "flopping" situation has ultimately been one fostered by her own choosing. I'm certain she could just have easily played the whole fame-game and gone multi-plat many times over, but I assume the sacrifices involved were far too stomach-churning. I do wish V would just team up Jenkins again for another album though. After watching the "making of Harmonium" vid, it seems to me like it must have been a big pain in her ass, but in my oppinion that album to this day, stands alone to blow nearly every single musical work of hers out of the water (before or since).

That being said, Hands on Me is a fine song. If she would just create more stuff like that, she'd do just fine.  8)

I don't think Vanessa has any reasons to team up with Stephen again. In fact I would hate if she did. I think Rabbits is the best she have done. Her lyrics are some much better on her own. I hope Steve produces her next album, and i'm sure there will be a next album.