Author Topic: Barbie Meets G.I. Joe Chapter 2  (Read 2538 times)

HeyLookAtMe

• You're a Genuine Wannabe
    • AOL Instant Messenger - SnoBorderChikie
    • View Profile
Barbie Meets G.I. Joe Chapter 2
« on: April 21, 2003, 01:30:39 pm »
CHAPTER 2

After they picked Skipper up at Barbie's Barbie mansion with 5 car garage and doorbell that actually rings, they all climbed back into Ken's jeep that has a horn that really honks and a steering wheel that really turns and went to Ken's Beverly Hills style mansion with 5 car garage, doorbell that really rings, and windows that really open and close and picked up Cameron.
"Cameron, this is Skipper. Skipper, Cameron," Ken introduced them, "Oh no! I have a hair on my beautiful Ken sandy blond head that is out of place!!!!" Ken screamed and he ran inside his Beverly Hills style mansion with 5 car garage, doorbell that really rings, and windows that really open and close. After 10 minutes he finally came back out... His Ken sandy blond hair perfect once again.
"Well, can we go now, Ken?" Cameron asked impatiently.
"Sure. Everyone get into the Ken jeep that has a horn that really honks and a steering wheel that really turns." So they all jumped into the Ken jeep that has a horn that really honks and a steering wheel that really turns and sped off to the movie theatre.
"So... what exactly are we seeing?" Cameron asked when they got to the Barbie movie theatre with real picture.
"Well, our choices are:
Barbie and Ken in Cinderella,
Barbie Meets Godzilla, or
Barbie and Skipper go skinny-dipping... I mean Barbie and Skipper go to Rome." Ken read outloud.
"Let's go see Barbie Meets Godzilla." Cameron and Skipper said together.
"Oh... But... Fine." Barbie finally said and they all went up and bought tickets from the ticket stand with real tickets. They walked in and sat down in the real folding, padded chairs somewhere in the middle. The real movie was about to begin when Skipper and Cameron turned their little plastic heads and asked if they could get some real Barbie candy or popcorn. Barbie handed them some real Barbie money and they ran off. The movie started and Barbie snuggled up to Ken. They were sitting there "watching the movie" when Barbie got hit in the head with something. She put her hand up to her perfect, Barbie blond hair and pulled a real Barbie candy that had been put in someone's mouth out of her perfect, Barbie blond hair.
"Eeeeeewwwww!!!!!" Barbie exclaimed.
"Yeah, the part where Godzilla bites that guy in half is gross." Ken replied.
"Not that Ken! This!" She stuck her hand with the real Barbie candy on it in his face. Ken pulled away and asked,
"Where did that come from?!?!?"
"Duh!! Someone threw it at me!"
"Who would...," then Ken was interrupted by giggles behind them, "Skipper and Cameron." They both said together. Skipper and Cameron appeared next to them laughing. Barbie turned to Ken and he was laughing too. But not at the candy, at the movie. He was laughing at some guy getting ripped to shreds by Godzilla.
"Ken... wait... Skipper, why don't you 2 go sit somewhere else."
"O.K." Skipper said and her and Cameron moved.
"Ken... I need some new friends. It's not that I don't like spending time with you... It's just that... you're so... shallow... talking to you, is like... talking to a wall."
"Um... whatever... We'll buy you some friends tomorrow." Ken replied and Barbie kissed him on the cheek and they snuggled and watched the movie.
The next morning Barbie's Barbie cell phone that really rings rang.
"Hello?" (pause) "Sleeping, what're you doing?" (pause) "Now?" (pause) "O.K. See you in a bit." and Barbie hung up her Barbie cell phone that really rings and got up and got dressed. In about 2 minutes, Ken pulled up in his Ken jeep that has a horn that really honks and a steering wheel that really turns. Barbie ran out to the Ken jeep that has a horn that really honks and a steering wheel that really turns and they drove to the Barbie's Real Friend Store.

Twig
almost
forgot
to sign
it
[image]http://members.shaw.ca/lang_mui/ethan.jpg[/image]

LostDwarf

• VCUBs
  • I'd Walk A Thousand Miles...
  • Now Found!
    • AOL Instant Messenger - Bionicledwarf
    • View Profile